Profile for colliswoman > Reviews

The Villa
The Villa
Price: 0.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 24 July 2014
This review is from: The Villa (Kindle Edition)
This was the first time I had read any books by Rosanna Ley and was very impressed. In this she transported me to Sicily and every morning I was eager to read of the warmth and the food that is described so well. I liked the pace of the novel and when it finished Sicily went to the top of my places to visit in the future.

Bay of Secrets
Bay of Secrets
Price: 1.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Bay of Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This was the second book I have read by Rosanna Ley and I love the way that she transports you to the country in which the book is set. I loved The Villa which was set in Sicily and it transported me there every time. I could feel the sun and I could smell the food, marvellous on a rainy morning in England.

James Bond Various Personalised Birthday Card
James Bond Various Personalised Birthday Card
Offered by The Card Zoo
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service, 16 Jun 2014
The cards I ordered arrived very promptly and were as I expected. However the booking procedure for customising cards was confusing. It jumped from the request straight to checkout without asking for the personal details for the card. I had to then contact the seller to add the names that I wanted. Thankfully they did get the names done for me but it did create a very uncertain feeling as to whether they would turn up correctly.

Outdoor Brown Rattan Patio Garden Furniture or Conservatory Dining Chairs
Outdoor Brown Rattan Patio Garden Furniture or Conservatory Dining Chairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 25 April 2014
Firstly, it was a really speedy delivery, which was very apprciated as it was for a birthday present. Hubby put it together and my mum loved it.

Tandia
Tandia
by Bryce Courtenay

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tandia (Paperback)
I had read this book years ago, The Power of One being the start of this story. Both novels are absolutely fantastic and I wanted my Mum to read them both whilst she was recovering from a broken ankle. She was entranced from the start and helped pass the time with the monster novels.

Sanctuary Annie
Sanctuary Annie
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Author, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sanctuary Annie (Kindle Edition)
I have read a couple of novels by Merabeth James and really enjoyed this one as well. Easy night-time reading most enjoyable.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my normal reading, 1 Oct 2013
Although this is not my normal reading material, I did enjoy it. It makes a change to read a girly funny romance novel now and again.

The Titanic Murders (Disaster Series)
The Titanic Murders (Disaster Series)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever., 1 Aug 2013
I love murder/mystery and this was excellent. I though it was so well written that you almost felt as though you were on the cruise yourself. Great idea and well carried out.

Vampire Gold: A Samantha Moon Story (Short Story)
Vampire Gold: A Samantha Moon Story (Short Story)
Price: 1.80

2.0 out of 5 stars My Mistake, 1 Aug 2013
Maybe I should have looked harder but I thought this was a new Samantha Moon story (which I love) but alas just a mish-mash of bits of writing. Come on JR Rain you're better than that.

Love With a Chance of Drowning: A Memoir
Love With a Chance of Drowning: A Memoir
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 1 Aug 2013
I saw this reviewed in the You Magazine on Sunday and decided to download it. It's not my normal choice of book but I found it thoroughly refreshing. Torre took you on her adventure into the unknown with her and I could only admire her fortitude in spite of terrible seasickness and fear.

Page: 1 | 2