Profile for Anyasco > Reviews

The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2): Book Two of the Tawny Man: 2/3
The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2): Book Two of the Tawny Man: 2/3
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Dec 2006
The second in The Tawny Man trilogy, it has a bit more action than the first one. It rather frustrated me because of all the spying and not getting things out in the open and clear. But rather than making me want to put down the book, it drew me in and made me want to read it more, to get to the point where everything is clear. I think it mostly revolved around the different relationships between the characters, not totally like the first, but with more action.

All in all it's a great read, and highly recommended.

Fool's Fate (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 3): Book Three of the Tawny Man: 3/3
Fool's Fate (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 3): Book Three of the Tawny Man: 3/3
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Dec 2006
I really recommend this book to anyone considering buying it, the whole trilogy in fact. It's fantastic!

This book was the best in the trilogy. My only issue was that the ending was a bit...meh. I guess Fitz did deserve to have things turn out well, but I wish it wasn't so...cliche. Still that's a small thing compared to the rest of the book. My best part of it was the parting of Fitz and the Fool. I only say best because it was well written and heartwrenching. Otherwise I'd say sad. Have to admit there were a lot of teary moments.