Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Kick the Drink  Easily!
Kick the Drink Easily!
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Change the way you consider alcohol for good, 17 Jun 2014
I was certainly sceptical before I read the book, and was so surprised by the positive reviews that I doubted most of them could actually be genuine.
However I am now going to write a similar review to the ones I read before I bought the book: this book has totally changed my relationship with alcohol and I have not had a drink for more than two weeks. It is unlikely I will have an alcoholic drink in the foreseeable future either...
It is an easy read ( I read it in three evenings ) and will probably save you a lot of money... It makes you clear headed about what alcohol really is about and rids you of the myths that glamorise and take for granted a very dangerous and harmful liquid...
Read it now and join the non drinking community! You literally have nothing to loose but so much to gain. You will not regret it...

Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and durability!, 20 April 2014
Great headphones for the price! I own a range of headphones but these are the ones I use the most at home now, even though they are cheaper than a more prestigious brand I own... Totally recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great and are great value. Problem solved!, 20 April 2014
We bought these for the entry system of the block of flats we live in as the old ones stopped working one after the other... Lee now have plenty of these and can exchange the non working ones. These are compatible with the master jey we have, even though it looks different... We ae sorted for the next few years at least now for the entrance gate. What a relief....

Great Deals on Click Sales, Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S, SOFT SILICONE GEL FLEXIBLE RUBBER SKIN COVER POUCH CASE + STYLUS PEN (White)
Offered by Great Deals on Click Sales UK
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted at last., 20 April 2014
This must be my fourth case for my iphone 4 and it the best one I ve had so far. I am happy with the look, how it fits and protects, as well as the feel of it. I would have rated it 5* if the bottom fitted tighter, though it s not a problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 7:42 AM BST

Change Your Thinking with CBT: Overcome Stress, Combat Anxiety and Improve Your Life
by Dr Sarah Edelman
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of the answers I needed to be made aware of!, 29 May 2012
I am about half way through this book and must say that it has already awakened me to a lot of realities in terms of my behaviour or other people's behaviour. A great book to stop worrying about things and get on with your life and most importantly learn to enjoy your life. I recommend this whole heartedly, it is a book that tells you about new and different ways to consider daily life and daily actions, without being arrogant and dogmatic about it all. A great read.