Profile for Welsh Grandma > Reviews

Content by Welsh Grandma

Welsh Grandma "geologymoni" (South Wales UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
German Verb Drills, Fourth Edition (Drills Series)
German Verb Drills, Fourth Edition (Drills Series)
by Astrid Henschel

5.0 out of 5 stars German Verb Drills, 29 Jun. 2015
It is a very good book but I didn't spend enough time on the exercises -my fault not the book's

The Villa on the Riviera
The Villa on the Riviera

5.0 out of 5 stars The Villa on the Riviera, 29 Jun. 2015
Very enjoyable read

Chocolate Apothecary
Chocolate Apothecary

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chocolate Apothecary, 7 Jun. 2015
Still reading it. It it has very good potential and it was strange reading all the English names but knowing that it is set in
Tasmania. I like it very well so fat

The Ballroom Café
The Ballroom Café

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballroom Cafe by Ann O'Laughlin, 30 May 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable read. Not slushy but seemed about real people

Game of Scones: A deliciously summery read you won't want to miss! (The Little Teashop - Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Game of Scones, 22 May 2015
I enjoyed this book - a little different from some I have read but entertaining all the same.

The Year of Taking Chances
The Year of Taking Chances

4.0 out of 5 stars Year of taking Chances, 26 April 2015
Loved it except for now ubiquitous use of swearing

Jumping to Conclusions: The Milton St John series (The Milton St John Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jumping to conclusions by Christina Jones, 31 Mar. 2015
I enjoyed this read, except for one thing. I cannot understand why authors especially women have to litter their otherwise OK writing with lots of foul language. For me it is a turn off and personally I don't think it adds to the story or the reality of the situation.
Christina is better than this so I hope she stops soon as she has written a good book here.

Clay Molds for Warm Glass
Clay Molds for Warm Glass

3.0 out of 5 stars Clay m oulds for Warm Glass, 29 Mar. 2015
I know it is a bit of a lame excuse but I thought it should have been illustrated and the type is very close together making it not such an easy read.
Ideas are interesting but I did find I lost interest in it. Perhaps it is after reading lots of scientific manuals etc that I needed something a little more craft inspiring which made me want to dash out and make ceramic moulds for my glass work.
Content is sound though so I am not dashing it completely - this is only a personal view.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars This item didn't seem to offer a range of sizes ..., 26 Mar. 2015
This item didn't seem to offer a range of sizes so I got the largest one on offer as onesies are usually quite generous. My daughter for whom this was purchased said it was too snug a fit to be wearable. Other wise the quality and design were very good

Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Trunk Black 3 Pack - Black - Medium
Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Trunk Black 3 Pack - Black - Medium
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son very happy!, 5 Feb. 2015
Bought a second lot so I suppose that speaks volumes. Son very happy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17