Profile for Welsh Grandma > Reviews

Content by Welsh Grandma

Welsh Grandma "geologymoni" (South Wales UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Vax Steam Detergent Citrus Burst 1L
Vax Steam Detergent Citrus Burst 1L

4.0 out of 5 stars I have to use it more to find out how good it is, 26 Aug 2014
Only used this once but I can't say it really added a lot of cleaning power to the clean. I have to use it more to find out how good it is. Smells nice!

Hard Choices
Hard Choices
by Hillary Rodham Clinton

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift for hubby who won't read novels. ..., 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hard Choices (Hardcover)
Bought as gift for hubby who won't read novels. He is half way through and says he is enjoying it although it is more a series of reminiscences.

Disney Marvel Spider Man 2x Gift Wrap Sheets and 2x Gift Tags
Disney Marvel Spider Man 2x Gift Wrap Sheets and 2x Gift Tags
Offered by Gifts For All 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality paper and lovely design, 26 Aug 2014
Good quality paper and lovely design. I am not really sure why we adults buty special per like this when it is just ripped off in a trice! Came on time and was nice and large.

Batman Superhero Napkins - Pack of 20
Batman Superhero Napkins - Pack of 20
Offered by party land

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
Arrived on time and were good quality. Adults seems more impressed than the children. Good image on napkin.

Womdee(TM) Bohemian Women Lady Vintage Retro Tribal Lucky Pattern Soft Chiffon Scarf Large Beach Shawl-Red With Womdee Accessory
Offered by Womdee

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as a small gift for a friend who seemed delighted with it, 26 Aug 2014
Bought as a small gift for a friend who seemed delighted with it. Wish this new breed of scarf could be less wide.

10 Way Surge Protected Vertical Tower Extension with 2 metre Lead
10 Way Surge Protected Vertical Tower Extension with 2 metre Lead

5.0 out of 5 stars 10socket tower extension -surge protected, 25 July 2014
I use this daily and the fact it has an on/off switch for the whole device is good as none of the things permanently plugged in need 24hour connection. I wouldn't be without it.

2 Person Dome Tent
2 Person Dome Tent
Offered by homeandgarden

3.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to erect and dismantle and comes in its own ..., 25 July 2014
This review is from: 2 Person Dome Tent (Misc.)
This was bought as a play tent for the garden for my grandsons. It is admirable for this purpose but I am not sure I would want to spend the night in it as it does not seem too durable. I had read before buying that it was not really rainproof and that I can believe as the maxim -" you get what you pay for " seems to be the case here.
Very easy to erect and dismantle and comes in its own (but flimsy) carrying case, complete with tent pegs. As good buy for what it is - a play tent!

Kärcher 500ml Glass Cleaning Concentrate For Window Vac
Kärcher 500ml Glass Cleaning Concentrate For Window Vac

3.0 out of 5 stars Karcher 500ml cleaning liquid, 5 July 2014
Maybe it is me but I cannot get the sparkling finish on my windows using this and the vacuum machine. It is 90% good for me as there is always something left behind. Perhaps a younger or more agile user will get better results. I will,however continue to use it as it plus machine takes most of the hard work out of cleaning window

Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Salter slim line electronic scales, 5 July 2014
It performs its functions very well and has a clear read out. The weights can be changed from Imperial to Metric measure with a touch of a button. Suits me and it takes up little room in the cupboard.

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Blocs building bricks, 5 July 2014
These are lovely coloured bricks but were bought too,soon for my grandson who prefers to throw them rather than build. However, as time goes by and as he gets a little older I am sure they will come into their own. Lovely quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15