Profile for L. G. Mcivor > Reviews

Content by L. G. Mcivor

L. G. Mcivor "biggles" (cumbria uk)

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars This looks good and does exactly what it says it will, 21 Aug. 2014
This looks good and does exactly what it says it will. I have two issues with it. Firstly the extension lead needed to connect it to my tablet has to stick out the side unless I disconnect it [ and loose it ] when it's not in use. And the second one.....the keyboard is in American format, hence no £ key. This can be annoying when sending email and maybe should have been pointed out in it's description. Bar that, it's very good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm extremely pleased with this, 21 Aug. 2014
I'm extremely pleased with this. I suspect it has capabilities far in excess of the things I do with it. The visuals are excellent and I can't fault the sound as I've not used it with sound much. I bought it mainly as a spare, my wife and the cat having decided to trash the Samsung which is still clinging to life but only just. To me this one is far easier to use. It was simplicity itself to set up and the battery life is as good as any other. I am happy to recommend this to anyone.

8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo
8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars itching relief, 11 Feb. 2013
We have an old yorkshire terrier with a skin condition. This product is soothing for him and provides relief from iching.

DGM ETV-2293WHC 22" Full HD 1080P LED TV DVD Combi Freeview USB PVR
DGM ETV-2293WHC 22" Full HD 1080P LED TV DVD Combi Freeview USB PVR

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest opinion, 26 Dec. 2012
This is a good telly. Not for use as your main set, but perfectly adequate for the kitchen. The picture is excellent and the controls are easy to understand. The set-up was easy. The only downside is the sound quality. This isn't good. Even in personal setting it's fairly weak and tinny. With today's technology it should be better. Overall, though, it functions well so I'm quite happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars X Box Cooling Stand, 20 April 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Cooling stand for Xbox 360 with blue LEDs
Well I'm quite impressed. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. The product was very well protected. Now as to the thing itself, I've only had it for a day or so, but I can see that it does what it says it does. My X Box is in a confined space which is not ideal for it and this undoubtedly helps to keep it cooler than it previously was. For it's money this stand is well worth a try if you have a similar problem.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Large lion water Fountain, 15 Sept. 2011
I am extremely pleased with this purchase. It turned up promptly and well packaged. The product itself is a good, heavy and solid looking water feature. It looks and feels substantial. I would recommend both the product and the supplier to others.

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (Xbox 360)
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blazing Angels, 14 Jan. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Right,ok, I can see everybody's point of view. If you want a flight sim with everything correct down to the last nut and bolt then this is not for you. However, if all you want is a bit of fun with WW11 planes then this is pretty good. The controls are easy to get the hang of, you don't have to memorise a dozen different procedures before you get to shoot at something. I must admit the negative reviews put me off from buying for a while but now that I have, I'm glad that I did. In truth it's a case of horses for courses. If you don't expect perfection then you will probably be as happy with tis game as I am.