Profile for TooHappy:) > Reviews

Dr Who Tardis Heat Reveal Mug
Dr Who Tardis Heat Reveal Mug
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who mug, 22 May 2013
My daughter loves this mug, the disappearing and reappearing Tardis is a never ending source of excitment!

The only issue is you have to be careful of the picture when washing the cup because it is quite easy to chip.

Attachment Handbook for Foster Care and Adoption
Attachment Handbook for Foster Care and Adoption
by Gillian Schofield
Price: 16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Attachment handbook, 22 May 2013
This book is great really readable. It handles a complex subject really well.

I assess potential foster carers and have now lent it to several people during the assessment process and they have found it equally useful and understandable.

Great book.

Grisport Women's Cairo Purple Hiking Boot CLG681 6 UK
Grisport Women's Cairo Purple Hiking Boot CLG681 6 UK
Price: 58.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Grisport Hiking Boot, 22 May 2013
The hiking boots are great very comfortable. They were easy to wear in and I only had a day of blisters! The only problem (some would not consider it a problem!!) is that they make me look an inch taller which was very strange at first, but I am getting used to it now!
I went out in the wet yesterday and they seem to be pretty waterproof which is good. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Young Sherlock Holmes 5: Snake Bite
Young Sherlock Holmes 5: Snake Bite
by Andrew Lane
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Sherlock, 5 Jan 2013
My daughter loves these books. Andrew Lane is a great writer and really hits the spot with these stories. They are slightly simpler than the grown up version of Sherlock Holmes and therefore easier to read.

The Seven Crystal Balls (The Adventures of Tintin)
The Seven Crystal Balls (The Adventures of Tintin)
by Herge
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Tin-Tin, 5 Jan 2013
Bought this for my nephew and he loved it. The quality is really good it looks quite old fashioned and the pictures are great.

Dracula (Usborne Classics Retold)
Dracula (Usborne Classics Retold)
by Bram Stoker
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Dracula, 5 Jan 2013
My daughter loved this book. She is 14 and loves reading so this was another one to add to her huge collection!

Your Horse's Health First Aid
Your Horse's Health First Aid
by Anna Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse Health, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughters friend and she loved it. Loads of great pictures and really useful information. She has found it very useful whilst caring for her horse.

SHERLOCK SIGNED PHOTO 4 BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH MARTIN FREEMAN AUTOGRAPH POSTER BBC SERIES 1 2 PRINT 12x8 A4 GLOSSY GIFT

3.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock signed photo, 5 Jan 2013
Its ok; the photo is nice but the signatures do not look real they are blurred and thick. It looks like they have been copied too often. Also when I bought it I assumed it would be quite big but its A4 size which was very disappointing. I do not think it is worth the price I paid which I think was 9.99. But on the plus side my daughter loves it!

SwankySwans Women's Jasper Polka Dot Laminate Summer Satchel
SwankySwans Women's Jasper Polka Dot Laminate Summer Satchel
Price: 10.00 - 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 20 Sep 2012
I brought this product for my daughter for her year 10 school year. It is exactly the right size for all of her books and much more. She loves it and tells me that all her friends love it too. It is a fantastic bag and very good quality. But annoyed that the price went down just three days after I ordered it.