Profile for RS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Awkward - Season 1
Awkward - Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and fun, 25 Sept. 2014
Deals with serious issues but is funny and light hearted. Lots of quirky characters.

Awkward. Season 3
Awkward. Season 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, interesting and enjoyable., 25 Sept. 2014
Funny show with quirky characters and interesting story lines. I really enjoy watching this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching, 10 Sept. 2014
Intriguing first episode with a lot of potential. I hope this series is made as I would like to see more. There is a lot of character development and story that could be explored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting., 10 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed it and would like to see more. I think episodes need to be longer for such a slow paced story involving so many different characters. I think more of a mix of nationalities would be good and I don't think the main reason to have moved to Paris needs to be for a relationship every time. Travel, work, studying etc. are all valid and realistic reasons why someone might have moved to Paris and stayed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok could be better., 10 Sept. 2014
It's okay. I think I chuckled at one point. If Amazon make it I might watch some more, I might not. I'm not 100% sure of the main character and don't really get his relationship with the aerobics instructor. I found the valet and lifeguard more interesting. The mysterious brunette showed promise. It's a bit naff at times but it may be partly because it's a pilot and trying to set up the world and the characters in 30 minutes.

Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Either be funnier or don't try to be funny and showcase the actresses talents more., 10 Sept. 2014
It is okay. If more are made I'd like to see more of the other couples. I'd be willing to watch another episode or two but I'm not sure about a whole series. It seemed like it was trying to be funny but wasn't particularly. There were some good actresses in the episode & I think it is a shame they weren't featured more. Why wasn't there a scene of all the women chatting to contrast with the scene of all the men chatting together?

4.0 out of 5 stars Gritty drama worth watching., 10 Sept. 2014
Gritty drama reminiscent of Carnivale. Good acting, interesting plot and has great potential for a lot more twists and turns. I hope they make more.

Legacy of the Witch (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (The Portal - Book 1)
Legacy of the Witch (Mills & Boon Nocturne) (The Portal - Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a prologue., 9 Sept. 2014
An interesting introduction to a series but could have been developed further. I recommend you see it more as the prologue to the series. Worth reading.

Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress (Mills & Boon Historical)
Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress (Mills & Boon Historical)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality frothy read., 9 Sept. 2014
Well written and enjoyable book when you want some light entertainment.

Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)
Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 9 Sept. 2014
Really enjoyed reading this. If you like these types of storylines and haven't tried this author yet I think it's worth trying this one.

Page: 1 | 2