Profile for A. Garratt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 39
Skechers Women's Breathe-Easy Trainers Blue Navy Gray Grau (CCL) Size: 39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers from day one, 19 Mar 2014
These are a great pair of trainers/casual shoes. I have found them to be true to size and very comfy. They look great too and are nice and lightweight. The only slight issue I've had is they feel a little bit slippery on wet surfaces, but perhaps the grip just needs to be worked a bit more through walking. Overall though, I'm really pleased with my purchase.

Morphy Richards Opera Kettle Fillter Part No: M/R041550
Morphy Richards Opera Kettle Fillter Part No: M/R041550
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, 16 Dec 2013
The filter fit perfectly and has made such a difference after a proper descale of the kettle. We definitely left the old filter on too long (6 years) and it was all clogged up, so it's great to have a nicely pouring spout again!

Blephasol 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion
Blephasol 100ml Sensitive Eyelids Eye Lotion
Offered by Matheson Optometrists

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner lids and eyes, 23 Sep 2013
This lotion is ideal for cleaning lids twice a day. I used to get a lot of styes and tried all sorts of things to shift them and stop them coming back without much luck. Since using the lotion for 4 months I haven't had any more styes and long may it continue!

Visit Versailles
Visit Versailles
by Béatrix Saule

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide to Versailles, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Visit Versailles (Paperback)
This guide had everything I needed to know and more. I wanted to learn as much as possible before our trip so I bought via Amazon and I had plenty of time to take it in. Useful if you don't have time for a guided tour while you're there. Lovely photos too, which are very hard to get when you're in a packed palace and grounds.

Gripalicious: clear sole nonslip (2 pairs) (small)
Gripalicious: clear sole nonslip (2 pairs) (small)
Offered by Solutions That Stick UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoe grippers, 23 Sep 2013
These were just what I needed. I have a couple of pairs of beautiful irregular choice shoes which have gorgeous designs on the bottom of the sole and no grip at all. Not wanting to scuff the soles, but still wanting to wear my shoes on special occasions without slipping about, these sole grippers were ideal. I was able to wear my favourite shoes to my graduation without the worry of falling over!

Anker 8 x 10-inch Art Frame
Anker 8 x 10-inch Art Frame
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, 10 Aug 2013
This frame was perfect for what I was after. It is true to size, a lovely colour wood and a great price. Would buy again.

New Trent (1PC) Limir Dual Purpose Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. 2-in-1: Stylus (Micro-Knit Tip) and Fine Ball Pen
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, responsive stylus, 18 April 2013
I'm really pleased with this stylus. I use it on my iPad as it prevents all those smeary finger marks you get from touching the screen. I found this particular type of stylus with the micro-knit tip to be much better than the rubber tip stylus I had previously. It just feels so much more responsive and you don't have to press so hard. Also, the rubber tip version only lasted me about a year before the rubber perished. In theory this one should last much longer, but I'm certainly happy with it so far.

Denman D79 Double Hairbrush Pure Bristle Ceramic
Denman D79 Double Hairbrush Pure Bristle Ceramic

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably best for experienced hair stylers, 8 Nov 2012
I was hoping to take these on holiday, so I wouldn't need my GHDs, but it didn't quite work out. I have very thick wavy hair in a long bob and I like to wear it straight and tidy. I gave these a couple of trial runs before holiday and I just couldn't get on with them. I'm just not used to holding the hairdryer in one hand and these in the other - it didn't work for me as I don't have the co-ordination! In the end I just took my GHDs away with me so these have been sadly neglected. I'm sure in the right hands they would be great, but they're not for me.

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Florence
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars A super little guide, 8 Nov 2012
I already owned the Paris version of DK's pocket size guide, so I knew what to expect and certainly wasn't disappointed. It has just the right amount of information and is a fab size, is easy to use and good value too. The section about other towns and cities in Tuscany and a selection of small maps was also really useful for our tour of Tuscany. If you're off to Florence, take one of these as a guide and enjoy exploring the beautiful city!

Hama DVD-ROM Laser Cleaning Disc
Hama DVD-ROM Laser Cleaning Disc

5.0 out of 5 stars My iMac CD/DVD drive worries are over!, 28 July 2011
Before using this my iMac had stopped playing DVDs and refused to accept most CDs too. This was annoying and worrying as I thought it could have been expensive to fix it. Someone recommended a cleaning disc and I'm pleased to say that DVDs and CDs now play as they should. This cleaning disc was easy to use and I was amused by the little animation (with sound!) that played while it was in progress. Good fun and a great price!

Page: 1 | 2