Profile for Eleanor Oakley > Reviews

Content by Eleanor Oakley

Eleanor Oakley "vivace" (South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 13.0 (PC)
Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 13.0 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcription without pain, 25 Dec. 2014
This software has been a godsend to me for transcription/translation work. I recently had a big job on, demanding long hours at the computer, which caused repetitive strain injury and swelling and pain in the fingers. I needed to find a way to ease this problem, otherwise I would be out of work. I was hesitant about purchasing this product. I had tried a previous version more than a decade ago, and had been unable to get on with it. But this version understands me perfectly, and learns quickly. I am very happy with this product. It was quick to learn, and after testing it out, I was up and running the next day. I now combine spoken word with key strokes. It is not necessarily quicker, because I have to keep checking what has been written, but this product has enabled me to continue working - for which I am thankful.

Enzo Rodi 82841 Toilet Brush Holder Free-Standing Polyresin White
Enzo Rodi 82841 Toilet Brush Holder Free-Standing Polyresin White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
Does the job for which it was intended, practical and looks very stylish.

Croydex Anti-Bacterial Toilet Seat with Slow Close Hinges, White
Croydex Anti-Bacterial Toilet Seat with Slow Close Hinges, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fix - the difficulty was in getting the ..., 17 Sept. 2014
Easy to fix - the difficulty was in getting the old seat off. Shape is not quite the same as the toilet basin, but it's OK. The soft close feature works well, which was the main reason for purchase. All in all, it looks good.

Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster
Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought one years ago, 23 May 2014
Great for tricky jobs like stairs, tops of doors, corners and skirting boards, and even the carpets and dashboard in the car. It is so easy to carry around. I keep it in a corner ready for immediate action.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 May 2014
This was a very lucky and unexpected find. As I got into it, it got better and better. A great holiday read. Highly recommended. I have now bought this author's second book.

MP Essentials Indoor & Outdoor Folding Compact Snap Together Eco Rubbish Waste Bin + Liners
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic find, 23 May 2014
I have been looking for something like this with Amazon for a long time, since my neighbours got theirs from Lidls. Either it has not been available, or else I couldn't find the correct category to look under. This product is very well designed, and sturdily made. Now I will no longer keep tripping over my recycling bags. I am a very happy customer. It's the small things in life that matter.

STORAGE BASKETS - 3 TIER - OPEN FRONTED - OATMEAL - 52CM x 38CM x 29CM
STORAGE BASKETS - 3 TIER - OPEN FRONTED - OATMEAL - 52CM x 38CM x 29CM
Offered by Funky Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 23 May 2014
This vegetable rack is practical, fits together easily, does not take up too much room and is easy to clean. Just what I needed.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars A good family film, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
We sat together as a family on that wet Easter Sunday afternoon and really enjoyed this film together. Even my 9-year old grandson commented on how beautiful the images were.

Womens Plus Size Crochet Knitted Short Sleeve Ladies Open Cardigan Top - Jade - 18-20
Offered by WearAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty by too small, 23 May 2014
This is an attractive cardigan, at a very affordable price. Sadly, the 18-20 size is not generous enough in front, and slightly short to be worn with trousers.

1 x Black Toner Cartridge Compatible with OKI B410, B410D, B410DN, B420, B430, B430D, B430DN, B440, B440DN, MB460, MB470, MB480 Printers
Offered by Cartridges Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars The best-price option., 7 Mar. 2014
I feared this would be an inferior product, but I was wrong. It performs admirably. I will certainly get this again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5