Profile for Carol Tweedie > Reviews

F Plug / Connector Push On Quick Release Adaptor x 5 by electrosmart®
F Plug / Connector Push On Quick Release Adaptor x 5 by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Fits like a glove,delivered quick and although not the cheapest; better quality thread.Would recommend.

RG9/7 Ultra-Lite Bendable TR90 Material 2016 Reading Glasses Choice of 4 Colour Variations +1.0 +1.5 +2.0 +2.5 (Black with Orange 2 x)
Offered by Fads and Fashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Value, 27 Mar. 2016
Early days but glasses seem pretty good.Exactly as described and good to use.I have them dotted all over the house.

Me & My Pet Car Rear Seat Protector Cover
Me & My Pet Car Rear Seat Protector Cover
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits better than my last one, 19 Feb. 2016
Fits better than my last one,seems wider. I have used this type of cover for a few years and it save a lot of hassle.Worth having.

eFuture(TM) 1Set(2Pcs packaged)-Small Magic Vacuum Suction Cup Hook Home Necessities +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cheap, 14 Dec. 2015
Use on my caravan and works a treat.Works on very smooth surfaces that the air cannot enter and release the sucker.

Mack's Wax Away Earwax Removal System with Bulb Syringe
Mack's Wax Away Earwax Removal System with Bulb Syringe
Offered by MEDICO

5.0 out of 5 stars I read the reviews and tried it BRILLIANT. I followed the instructions and on day 3 ..., 14 Dec. 2015
I get blocked ears every few years that means waiting to see the NHS nurse; usually 1-2 weeks. I read the reviews and tried it BRILLIANT . I followed the instructions and on day 3 I was almost ready to give-up.The final time I applied , waited about 10 mins and really used the flushing bulb supplied and out came all the wax.Superb.The trick I think is to leave for 10 mins and when using the bulb to fully exhaust all the air from it and draw-in as much warm water as possible.Rinse your ears 5 or 6 times and Bingo.No more
visits to the nurse.The downside is I can now ear my wife!!!

CushCase Toshiba Chromebook 2 Sleeve Case Cover for Toshiba Chromebook 2 13.3 inch Waterproof Canvas - Navy Blue
Offered by CushCase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 Dec. 2015
excellent fit for my Toshiba chromebook 2.Very impressed with the cushioning and quality of the cover. Couldn't recommend it more. Great value.

Canwelum High-power CREE LED Torch, Rechargeable LED Torch Flashlight, Zoom LED Torch Light (A Complete Set of LED Torch, 18650 Li-ion Battery & BS1363 Charger - Standard UK Plug)
Offered by Canwelum Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and pretty powerful. I got it for my father-in-law who ..., 4 Dec. 2015
Well made and pretty powerful. I got it for my father-in-law who has poor eyesight; he loves it.The only thing to remember to do is remove the thin plastic covering the battery. There is a note about it. I am toying around buying a second there that good.

Classic Showerproof Baseball Cap With 6 Panels - One Size - Navy
Classic Showerproof Baseball Cap With 6 Panels - One Size - Navy
Offered by eBuyGB

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money and keeps me dry, 19 Nov. 2015
It fits alright.It seems taller at the front than my other hats.Good value for money and keeps me dry.

Nite Ize GT12-2PK-01 12-Inch Gear Tie , Black , 2-Pack
Nite Ize GT12-2PK-01 12-Inch Gear Tie , Black , 2-Pack
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Oct. 2015
Does what its designed to do.I use it to bind cables . Works well.

10 Meters of White 0.75mm 6 Amp 3183Y 3 Core Flexible Cable