ARRAY(0xa2b16150)

Profile for Mrs J Jarvis > Reviews

Content by Mrs J Jarvis

Mrs J Jarvis

ECCO Shoes Womens Ecco Soft II Lace Up Lace-Up Flats 00947300158 Navy 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Offered by Bells Shoes
Price: 57.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Ecco ShoesSoft11 Lace-up Flats, 30 Dec 2013
These shoes are not as immediately comfortable as other Ecco shoes I have bought and have rubbed on one toe. There is not as much cushioning on the sole as I expected and I have been disappointed with them. This is the first time I have bought shoes on-line but as I have bought many pairs of Ecco shoes before I took a chance. However, I think I will probably go to a shop to buy my next pair. The shoes will, I am sure, be a good buy in the longer term.

Fuzzy-Felt Series 1 Under the Sea
Fuzzy-Felt Series 1 Under the Sea
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy Felt, 18 Jun 2013
The box containing Fuzzy Felt Series 1Under the Sea. arrived within a few days. It was a new item as ordered.

CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
by Roger Protz
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Camra's Good Beer Guide, 8 Feb 2013
We buy this guide yearly and consult it regularly when going to an unfamiliar area. Although we buy it for the information on beer, we also use it to select a place to eat when we are away from home. We have learned to differentiate between "good home cooking" type of entries (often first rate food) and "good value" (usually very ordinary basic cheap meal). It is more difficult to tell what the pub itself will be like. We have been attracted by the entries to some very dirty and unpleasant places but also found lots of real gems.

The Rough Guide to Turkey
The Rough Guide to Turkey
by Marc Dubin
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Guide to Turkey, 8 Feb 2013
We love the Rough Guide series. As well as clearly written information about each place, there are inset paragraphs about quirky little details, to which we we would otherwise not have had access. We read these books instead of taking other light reading and continue to look up information after we have returned from holiday. Well worth buying.

The AB Guide to Music Theory Vol 1
The AB Guide to Music Theory Vol 1
by Eric Taylor
Edition: Sheet music
Price: 5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars The AB Guide to Music Theory, 8 Feb 2013
The AB Guide to Music arrived within a few days of ordering and I have found it a very informative book, giving precise details of notation.