Profile for Mrs Victoria Jeffery > Reviews

Content by Mrs Victoria J...

Mrs Victoria Jeffery

Page: 1 | 2
I-303 - White - Despicable Me Minions - TV - iPhone 4 / 4s Hard Plastic Case - Cool Funny Retro Quirky - Xmas / Birthday Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Mar. 2014
Item arrived when said and with not too much packaging. Durable and hard wearing. Ideal phone case for a Minion fan!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 5 Mar. 2014
The item arrived when it was meant to. It was packaged neatly and the product is excellent. Very hard wearing. Looks exactly like the image. Very happy.

My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Additional Science (MRN)
My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Additional Science (MRN)
by Jeremy Pollard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my daughter's revision and it has been very helpful to her. She feels it complements all that is done in school.

GCSE Geography for WJEC A Revision Guide (WJG)
GCSE Geography for WJEC A Revision Guide (WJG)
by Dirk Sykes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar. 2014
This product was recommended to us and I can highly recommend it too. It has been incredibly helpful with my son's revision. Very happy with this.

DELL INSPIRON 1764 17.3" LAPTOP SCREEN
DELL INSPIRON 1764 17.3" LAPTOP SCREEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, 13 Jan. 2013
Not happy with this product. I bought it and had to wait for technician to repair my laptop. When he could do it we found the screen cracked. My fault for not checking I suppose however when I contacted these people as I'd left it slightly too long they would not replace the screen only offered by another one for about £10 less than the original price.

Macbeth: York Notes for GCSE (Grades A*-G) 2010
Macbeth: York Notes for GCSE (Grades A*-G) 2010
by James Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this to help my daughter with her GCSE studies. It is very useful as background reading and extra notes.

Mental Arithmetic Answer Book 6 (Book 7 of 7): Key Stage 2, Years 3 - 6
Mental Arithmetic Answer Book 6 (Book 7 of 7): Key Stage 2, Years 3 - 6
by T. R. Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must, 13 Jan. 2013
These books have been bought to help my son. They have been really good in that they give background support to his Maths studies and provide extra exercises when it comes to revision rather than making up our own.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Halo 4 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I liked this because the online experience with it is good and the main story is amazing. Would recommend this to any gamer who is into this genre of game.

Take Me Home [Yearbook Edition]
Take Me Home [Yearbook Edition]
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 13 Jan. 2013
This is an awesome CD. Ideal for any One Direction fan. Has all their hits and more. Has not stopped being played since bought it.

ZAFOORAH® - Red BUTTERFLY FLOWERS Design Designer Hard Case Cover For iPhone 4 4S S 4G including Free Screen Protector and Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 13 Jan. 2013
This looks good and fits the phone perfectly. It does what it is supposed to do which is protect the phone and look good.

Page: 1 | 2