Profile for Pedro > Reviews

Content by Pedro

Pedro

Photo Plus Infrared Shutter Remote with Optional Delay for Sony NEX-7 NEX-6 NEX-5R NEX-5N NEX-5 NEX-3N NEX-F3 A99 A77 A58 A65 A900 A700
Offered by Gadget Career

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2014
I got this for my partners NEX-6, she has tried using it with wifi at home but the NEX is pretty useless, but with this IR remote it works very well.

Honda Jazz 03/02 - 12/08 BOSCH Super Plus Windscreen Wiper Blades SP20 / SP15 TWIN PACK
Offered by E2 TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 4 Mar 2014
I got these VERY quickly, they instructions were not the best but they were very easy to fit, I had to wait a day for it to rain so I could test them but they work very well.

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Came quickly, 4 Mar 2014
I can't comment on how good they are as they were a present. My cousin has said they are really good though.

Indian Art (Oxford History of Art)
Indian Art (Oxford History of Art)
by Partha Mitter

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 4 Mar 2014
My dad loves it, it was a xmas present and he has been sitting reading it every day since he got it.

USB2.0 A Plug to Micro-B Plug High Speed Cable - 1.8M
USB2.0 A Plug to Micro-B Plug High Speed Cable - 1.8M
Offered by HDMIPerfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after, 4 Mar 2014
Is exactly as described and works very well. Are well made and packaged, I would recommend these if you require that little bit extra length.

Expower(R) New release Black Wireless Charging Pad QI Standard Charger for Google Nexus 5 and Nexus 4 and Google Nexus 7 tablet 2013 version and Samsung galaxy note3 S4 and Iphone5S Iphone5 Nokia Lumia 920
Offered by Smart techonology

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as described with a couple of little issues, 26 Sep 2013
For starters I received the product 3 days which is a bonus.

The product came in the usual good Amazon packaging, and the actual box the charger packaging is very nice, reminds me of a well packaged phone.

The charger is very easy to use, and the instructions are straight forward.

The only issue I had was that the USB cable is supplied with a US USB wall plug, but this is no big deal as I have plenty of them.

I plugged in the charger as instructed, placed it on my desk, sat my phone on top of it (I have to add that it was still in it's plastic case which has a solid plastic back and the charging unit beeped, my phone made a noise and it started charging.

It is brilliant, it means all I need to do at work now is place it on the charger instead of plugging in the cable every time I leave and return to my desk at work.

One thing to note with my Nexus 4 the phones QI coil aligns better with the one in the base when placed on it with the writing facing the wrong way but that's no big deal either as that actually works better for me the way I have the USB set up on my desk.

All in all a great product that works very well, and just as described.

RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]
Offered by Rearth UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than I thought it would be, 9 April 2013
I read other reviews and I have to say this product it very well made, I have only had it for the day so cannot comment on the durability of it yet, but it fits very well and the clear back is a nice touch so you can still see the lovely LG design and Nexus.

I have had the phone since launch and have found it to be the slippiest phone I have ever owned, I have had it lying on near flat surfaces and watched it slid off of it. The back of this cover should help combat this nicely.

I also have the Google official bumper and this case is slightly narrower that it so the phone looks and feels a little bit thinner but it is thicker because of the rear plastic protector, also I have no front screen protector as the front glass panel if Gorilla Glass 2 but the back panel has been confirmed to be toughened glass and is easier to break so the protection is much needed.

The cut out for the sockets and the buttons on the sides all match up perfectly and work very well.

I hope this helps, I would definitely recommend this case,

ASICS Men's Gel Cumulus 13 Onyx/White/Neon Green Trainer T149N 9901 9.5 UK
ASICS Men's Gel Cumulus 13 Onyx/White/Neon Green Trainer T149N 9901 9.5 UK
Offered by Takemore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service & Great Product, 2 Nov 2012
Shoes were delivered very quickly, they are just as expected and a perfect fit. I have only used them once but they seem to be very supportive and take a lot of the shock out of my running, my knees feel a lot better for using them.

GreyMobiles SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For HTC DESIRE HD (PACK OF 6)
GreyMobiles SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For HTC DESIRE HD (PACK OF 6)
Offered by FABU-GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior quality screen protector, 16 Aug 2011
I have bought some multi packs of screen protectors before for my Desire HD and they were ill fitting and not very tough.
These however are perfect in size and are very tough indeed, had phone in y pocket with coins and keys and it has minimal marks and scratches on the cover.
I would highly recommend these.

HTC Desire TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover (Desire "HD", Smoke Black)
HTC Desire TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover (Desire "HD", Smoke Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC DESIRE HD GEL CASE / SKIN -BLACK, 2 Dec 2010
A very good fit on the phone, is well made and the materials used are of a high quality.

Only gipe would be that the power button at the top is a little tricky to press once the cover is on but I alos found the button difficult to press with the cover off so it just makes it even more difficult but it might just be the phones design that is the issue.