ARRAY(0xad2bbc6c)

Profile for Ejcb12 > Reviews

Content by Ejcb12

Ejcb12 (Worcester, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2
New Shoes (Album Version)
New Shoes (Album Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars tune!, 12 Mar 2014
Love this song... hadn't heard it for a long while... then I bought some shoes that definitely make me smile!

White House Down
White House Down
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy watching, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: White House Down (DVD)
A bit of muscle, a bit of action and some family. Not much to think about the story line but easy to watch and entertaining. I enjoyed this more than the other "destruction of the whitehouse" film also released.

Theme From The Great Escape
Theme From The Great Escape
Price: 0.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jan 2014
Bought it as ive just joined the military and I wanted a recognisable ring tone for all my new comrades. Very good.

George Foreman 18871 Family Variable Temp Grill
George Foreman 18871 Family Variable Temp Grill
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent birthday present, 3 Nov 2013
Ive only used it a couple of times but really pleased with it as it grills much quicker than my normal grill and the fat drains away cleanly. Easy to wipe clean but does need a little elbow grease for the stubborn parts. My only quibble is that I can't seem to get it to store upright as the manual suggests you can. But that's probably my error. Im cooking for either 1or 2 people and its the right size for that. I am glad I chose the variable temperature option however as this has given me much greater control over what im cooking.

Just F*ck Me! - What Women Want Men to Know About Taking Control in the Bedroom (A Guide for Couples) - Revised Edition
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a book that really does understand us women!, 3 July 2013
A short but concise guide for men and women in relationships where the women are looking for a bit more "alpha" in their man in the bedroom. I'm in my mid-twenties but rather inexperienced. However, whilst I knew something was missing for me I thought me fantasising over alpha male qualities was me being odd. However, it seems I'm not the only woman in the world feeling this way. Woohoo! Absolutely brilliant and well worth the read. Its not a big book either. I read it within a few hours. Now all I have to do is get my boyfriend to read it.....

The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack
The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars How many times can I listen to it?, 11 April 2013
If you're enjoying the tv show and love music then the sound track is worth buying. I bought the 15 track version as opposed to 12, and Ive listened to it more than a handful of times since. There are a few slower tracks but I find on the whole its a very uplifting album.

100% Workout
100% Workout
Offered by westworld-
Price: 4.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Pump it up!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: 100% Workout (Audio CD)
Along with another work out CD Ive been listening to these tunes over the last week and for the large part found benefit from the tunes. Although I have found a few tunes that are a bit too dancey for me. Worth the 5ish I paid for it though

Fossil Iconic Items JF00097040-M Stainless Steel Bangle
Fossil Iconic Items JF00097040-M Stainless Steel Bangle
Price: 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and feminine, 11 April 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend, and was tempted to keep it for myself! Surprisingly, my friend has not actually opened her present yet as I have not seen her. So it has not been worn. I chose this one because it looked strong and yet feminine too. She works a lot with her hands so once she does start wearing this gorgeous bracelet, it'll be interesting to see how well it holds up.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Price: 3.23

4.0 out of 5 stars For teenagers and adults!, 11 April 2013
If you liked the first you must continue to read the trilogy. I was very surprised by the route this book took... (spoiler warning).... never expected to return to the Arena. I will be reading the finale too. Although a book aimed at a younger audience I find the book enjoyable to read as an adult. I work 13 hour shifts... sometimes you need something easy to read at the end of the day. A good book for the kindle too as I probably wouldn't have bought the paperback unless I saw it second hand in the charity shops.

Amityville Horrible
Amityville Horrible
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kelley Armstrong returns to form, 11 April 2013
Brilliant! Armstrong is back on form with his novella. The intended audience being more for adults than teens - finally. Ties in with the women of the Otherworld series too but contains spoilers for book 12 so be warned. If you're a fan of Kelley Armstrong then read it but it wouldn't work so well as a stand alone. Happy reading!

Page: 1 | 2