Profile for Leanne Dal Santo > Reviews

Content by Leanne Dal Santo

Leanne Dal Santo

The Pure 60ml Screen Cleaner Kit contains only Eco-Friendly, Bio Degradable and Hypo Allergenic ingredients. NO artificial chemicals. NO alcohol. Naturally removes all dust, dirt, marks and stains from LED, LCD, Plasma TV, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Smartphones, iMac, Laptop, Computers, Touch Screens and CD's to leave them gleaming clean.
Offered by VinylClear

5.0 out of 5 stars No more screens with grubby fingerprints!, 21 May 2015
With a household full of gadgets – ipads, iphones, laptops, consol games & TVs, combined grubby handed children (one with sensitive skin) I was after something that was made from natural, eco-friendly non-abrasive ingredients. Pure Screen Cleaner fitted the bill. I have literally been spraying the cloth and wiping grime off everything! I thought I’d go through it in a week but because of the pump and cloth it is working out to be great value, the bottle still looks full. What is best there is no weird smell you get with other cleaners.

How To Make Money from MEMBERSHIP SITES: 1
How To Make Money from MEMBERSHIP SITES: 1
by Claire Perry Louise

5.0 out of 5 stars Succinct Introduction membership sites and how to use them for business, 27 Jan. 2015
There is not that much information out there on membership sites at the moment that is easy to read and succinct . This book is all that and more. Exactly what I was after to explain what a membership site is and how I can use membership sites in business.

Corporate Crossovers: When it's time to leave the office and start your own business
by Wendy Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Wendy gives great practical advice and the personal view really tells it ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Even though I crossed over 5 years ago to run my own business, I still have the odd wobble and reading this book made me realise I’m not alone! Wendy gives great practical advice and the personal view really tells it like it is. I recommend this book to also help with the emotional roller coaster you experience transitioning.

How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do
How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do
by Graham Allcott

5.0 out of 5 stars Your own secret weapon, 10 Jan. 2014
The main reason why I love this book is that it has had a real impact with positive results for me personally - both in my business and personal life. I read it over 6 months ago and many of the concepts are part of my lifestyle now - I don't even have to think or waste time about certain things. The book is a balanced mix of business, motivation and "how to" while not being too rigid that you can't adapt to suit your own situation. Read it,apply it and you will see for your self.

The Ultimate Small Business Marketing Book
The Ultimate Small Business Marketing Book
by Dee Blick

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, relevant and if implemented will lead to results., 22 Jun. 2012
I have implemented some of the advice and methods that I felt were relevant for my business and have had results already. There are still many things I am planning to do, it is rare to find so much practical information and value in one book!

If you read this book it will save you money on a training course or having to pay a marketing consultant / coach. It will only really cost you in time and effort - more importantly, for me has equipped me with the tools and knowledge for generating leads and increasing enquiries. This book has been the underlying inspiration for my "lumpy mail" which is being well received and giving me returns.

Without reservation this is one of the best books a small business owner can read and most importantly act upon.

More balls than most
More balls than most

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight talking, engaging, educational and inspirational., 29 July 2011
I saw Lara Morgan speak at an event earlier in the year and was impressed with her substance & style, the book is no different. What you see/read is what you get - straight talking, engaging, educational and inspirational.

I read many books in this genre or should I say start, but this one I read cover to cover. Lara gives real insight into the challenges (and joy) of running and growing a business. Lara has great determination, decisiveness and constantly learnt along the way.This book shares those lessons and doesn't leave anything out.

I highly recommend it.