Profile for Mrs. REP > Reviews

Content by Mrs. REP

Mrs. REP (Midlands, UK.)

Apple iPod nano 8GB - Graphite - 6th Generation (Launched Sept 2010) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 14 Feb 2011
I just love this little device. I've always had Creative MP3 players before, but decided to buy this as all the rest of the family have iPods. I only use it for music and audio books so this is perfect for me. It took me a couple of days of playing with it to suss everything out, but now it's great. iTunes, which I was a bit apprehensive about is easy to use and all in all I wish I'd bought one years ago.

Best Kept Secrets
Best Kept Secrets
by Sandra Brown
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 19 Dec 2006
This is my favourite Sandra Brown book. The relationship between Alex and Reede is brilliant, full of pent up longing, mixed with the issues surrounding their pasts. I loved it.

Colours of the Night
Colours of the Night
by Catherine Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book., 28 Nov 2006
This review is from: Colours of the Night (Paperback)
This is a great story about life on an RAF station during World War II, from the point of view of Virginia Bennett who is a WAAF driver. Her developing relationship with pilot Colin Craig is beautifully done, romantic, without being soppy.