Profile for Jardov > Reviews

Silver Double Standed Hammered bangle
Silver Double Standed Hammered bangle
Price: 68.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, good value, 8 July 2014
Hammered affect looks good, wife loved it, lots of brownie points.

Draper 1 Tonne Bulk Waste Bag
Draper 1 Tonne Bulk Waste Bag
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct
Price: 6.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 July 2014
Good price; large, strong bag, plenty good enough for garden waste.

6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
6 x Rat Trap Catching Heavy Duty Snap Mouse E Trap-Easy Set/Bait/Pest Catcher
Offered by Solar-home
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean kill, good value, 5 July 2014
Had these set up for a few days using peanut butter but no joy, then we noticed that some spilled hamster food had been mysteriously removed from the floor so we set the traps with hamster food. Bingo! Next day we had a rat, very clean kill, looked to have been instant (trap was pretty much exactly where it was set, hadn't been dragged around room). Hoping we haven't got any more rats but we'll keep them set for the next few weeks - with hamster food.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
item as described, fast delivery

Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, 450ml, Blue
Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, 450ml, Blue
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed design, 28 Jun 2013
Nice enough bottle, daughter loved the ice compartment and look and feel but the lid hinge sheared off after a couple of weeks of gentle use.

QTX Disco Party Light Set with Motorised Mirror Ball
QTX Disco Party Light Set with Motorised Mirror Ball
Offered by av4all
Price: 28.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco lights in the bedroom, 29 Sep 2012
We bought this for my daughter for Christmas (though I only got around to setting it up a few months ago...) - I wired the mirrored ball into the ceiling (replacing the ceiling light) so that it's switched from the existing light switch on the wall and our daughter loves it. Her room is about 12x12 and the effect is very impressive.

As a side note, the bulb failed after a couple of months (far sooner than it ought to) - I emailed the supplier and a replacement was sent out immediately, no fuss, no problem. So, great novelty gadget and excellent customer service all for a reasonable price.

Ravensburger 2010 Christmas Puzzle Santa's Flying Visit Puzzle (1000-Piece)
Ravensburger 2010 Christmas Puzzle Santa's Flying Visit Puzzle (1000-Piece)
Offered by maverick_marketing
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family activity, 24 Aug 2012
Had a wonderful time making this jigsaw with our children over Christmas last year. We now have it framed and it sits proudly in our daughter's bedroom.

11.22.63
11.22.63
by Stephen King
Price: 8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too verbose, not interesting enough, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Hardcover)
I have read a handful of Stephen King books and enjoyed them but I found this too long and just not interesting enough to hold my attention. I was intrigued by the story line and that's the only reason that I finished the book but in my view it's a 200 page story stretched out to over 700 pages. Time travel has been done far better by other authors, so has romance (the more intimate love scenes are cringeworthy).

I doubt that SK fans will be disappointed but I'd like to step into that portal and get my reading time back please.

Wenger Giant Swiss Army Knife
Wenger Giant Swiss Army Knife
Offered by Prestivo2
Price: 779.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous apparatus, 31 Aug 2011
One can but concur with the many learned reviews extolling the virtues of this fine implement. Why only the other day one was imbibed in the classical works of Thucydides when one noticed that the great oak door into the anteroom was somewhat ajar; the ensuing draught was rather unsatisfactory however with uncommon inspiration one's butler and footman manoeuvred this pocket contrivance with apparent ease where it now presents itself as a most efficacious door stop.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool stool, 29 July 2011
We've been shopping around for a few weeks for the right bar stool - lots of choice on the internet and you can pay 100's for a stool. We finally settled on this one and ordered 1 to try it out (being a little suspicious because it's so reasonably priced).

Result? Took about 5 mins to assemble, looks very stylish in our new kitchen, very comfy seat and smooth action - great price. We've ordered 3 more.

Page: 1 | 2