Profile for J. Frew > Reviews

Content by J. Frew

J. Frew "Jamie Frew" (Glasgow, Scotland)

RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty
RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty
Offered by R H A

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic earphones and service, 24 Dec. 2011
Firstly the delivery speed of these earphones was superb, I ordered them on the 23rd of December and they arrived the next day! While I only live 15 miles from RHA's headquarters in Glasgow they must be working efficiently to get things dispatched on the Christmas post . The sound quality is great and far exceeded my expectation of ear buds at this price point. The only small complaint is the bass is a little strong on them, I've set my iPhone EQ to Bass Reducer and that has sorted the problem. Very well built and that braided cable does exactly what it says it will, no tangles at all. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase.

What Will We Be
What Will We Be
Offered by Hardliner-music

4.0 out of 5 stars A return to form., 29 Oct. 2009
This review is from: What Will We Be (Audio CD)
I first started listening to Devendra Banhart with the release of Nino Rojo and loved its simplicity, the beautiful three minute folk songs of At the Hop, We all know and Be kind. However in the next two albums Cripple Crow and Smokey Rolls down Thunder Canyon the songs (and whole albums) became longer and longer. This seems to have gone hand in hand with Noah Georgesons control as producer. Now however What will we be comes along with so much more focus, beautiful melodies and thoughtful production its almost like all the wishy washy previous material has been washed clean. All in all a great work.