Profile for T. Alexander > Reviews

Content by T. Alexander

T. Alexander (Sussex, UK)

iColourful LED Flash Light stop Barking Dog Training Shock Collar Tone Anti-Bark Control Collar
Offered by Andoer

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but effective, 30 Jan. 2014
Having tried various anti bark collars this one has proved very effective. The quality is basic and a couple of times we have lost the battery cover, but having tried other more expensive ones, this is fine to do the job. HOWEVER the batteries, both cheap ones and Duracell lithium ones, only work for two weeks at a time - very annoying!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for life, 12 July 2013
I buy these batteries in bulk for my small dog's anti bark collar and they never seem to last very long so when I received my last order I decided to keep a record of just how long they last. To my amazement and disappointment I found that each battery only lasted an average of two weeks! Is this battery life to be expected? Can anyone suggest an alternative?

201 Killer Cover Letters
201 Killer Cover Letters
by Sandra Podesta

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this!, 6 Sept. 2009
Great ideas and quite funny in places - this will give you the inspiration to make your C.V. stand out from the crowd!