Profile for HMotters > Reviews

Oxford Bumper 600mm Lightweight Cable Lock
Oxford Bumper 600mm Lightweight Cable Lock
Offered by Service Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 May 2013
Brilliant bike lock that is light weight, small and works! Able to park my bike wherever and use this. Definitely recommend

Far
Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Far (Audio CD)
One of my favourite albums ever! Love Regina and love this album. Each song is brilliantly executed and sung. So different and beautiful - she can play the piano so well. The seller sent it quickly too. Definitely recommend if you like Regina!

iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120gb & 160gb + iPod Video 30gb & 60gb
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 May 2013
Does it what it says on the tin. Holds the I-pod well. The only thing is that I found the headphones kept getting caught on it and often pulled them out of my ear when running, but maybe that's my headphones!? Kept firmly in place on my upper arm and felt secure. Has lasted for over a year or so too so good quality.

Flaws
Flaws

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Flaws (Audio CD)
Beautiful album! Great one for the summer and for listening to in the car or to have in the background of a BBQ. Really fun and beautiful stuff.

My Best Friend Is You
My Best Friend Is You

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her first, 12 May 2013
This review is from: My Best Friend Is You (Audio CD)
This album is good, but definitely not as good as her first! Worth it for such a cheap price but wouldn't necessarily recommend. Sorry Kate!

Tala Retro Design Round Cake Tins - 3 Pack
Tala Retro Design Round Cake Tins - 3 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 May 2013
Very quick delivery and are good sizes for keeping cakes and biscuits. I bought this for my sister and she loves them. Cute patterns and colour too.

Heaven
Heaven
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Heaven (Audio CD)
Brilliant album with such soul and a bit of funk - such a good album to listen to and have a bit of a boogey. Each song is something different and her voice is beautiful.

Sikhism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Sikhism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by Eleanor M. Nesbitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2013
Really easy to read and the author made the topic very accessible. Currently doing a religion OU course and this has helped so much. Clear and understandable and included so much I never knew. Goes right from the beginning of Sikhism to contemporary issues and diaspora. Really would recommend.

Women in Religion (Themes in Religious Studies)
Women in Religion (Themes in Religious Studies)
by John Westerdale Bowker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - very interesting, 12 May 2013
Very concise and very interesting. Discusses the issues of gender in religion from all angles. Definitely worth a read and would recommend if studying religion.

Electra Heart
Electra Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Electra Heart (Audio CD)
Love Marina! My first listen of the album was a little mixed as I liked a couple of songs, but it didn't have the same vibe as her first album. Though after listening to it more it grew on me and now it's one of my fave albums. I still prefer her first, as she was more original and different, whereas this one is a lot more 'poppy' but good to dance and sing along to none the less!

Page: 1 | 2