Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ram Concept Plus Set Mens Steel Blue Package Set
Ram Concept Plus Set Mens Steel Blue Package Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 10 Nov 2008
I definitely recommend this product to people who want to start playing Golf. I've used this set a few times now and I'm really happy with it. It's got everything you need and is from a known brand at a bargain price.

Casio BABY-G Ladies Combi Watch - Blue
Casio BABY-G Ladies Combi Watch - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 17 Mar 2008
The picture of this watch does not do it justice - in reality it's a beautiful silvery blue colour and the watch is absolutely gorgeous. Its also a really nice size and isn't as big and chunky as I was expecting after seeing other Baby-G styles. Thanks Amazon for a fantastic bargain!

DKNY NY3991 Ladies Brown Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Mesh Strap & Diamante Detail on Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 7 Jan 2008
I bought this watch as a present but after seeing it I think I'll keep it for myself. Its absolutely gorgeous - the colour is beautiful and the watch is ideal for day or evening wear. The diamante detail is a nice touch. Thanks Amazon for a fantastic bargain!

DKNY NY3994 Ladies Stainless Steel Brown IP Plated Mesh Bracelet Watch and Brown Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sexy, 7 Jan 2008
I bought this watch a while ago and I use it everyday. Its so beautiful and is a gorgeous shade of brown. Its perfect for day and evening wear and the mesh strap is very comfortable. I always get compliments about it.

Page: 1 | 2