Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for AJ. > Reviews

Content by AJ.

AJ.

Page: 1 | 2
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Leave-In Conditioner 150ml
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Leave-In Conditioner 150ml
Offered by End of Lines North East Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just can't get enough!, 6 Feb. 2014
I love this product. It is hard to find in stores now, so I have to buy online. This product is wonderful for anyone with naturally wavy hair. It smells divine and helps keep the waves in control - less frizz and general messiness!
I use this pretty much every time I wash my hair and have not been let down! Girls, and possibly guys - get on this!!!!

Silk Painting: New Ideas and Textures
Silk Painting: New Ideas and Textures
by Jill Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Silk Painting? This is a MUST HAVE!, 6 Feb. 2014
I have been silk painting for a little while now and have been searching for a book of techniques. A lot of books have projects you can do. I am less interested in this sort of thing and wanted to learn new techniques and tricks etc. This book is exactly that. The best one I have come across. I have been so impressed that I have bought it for a few friends who are arty too. I would Highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in or wanting to get into Silk Painting.

The Priest's Graveyard
The Priest's Graveyard
by Ted Dekker

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Priest's Graveyard (Paperback)
I am a Dekker fan and have been for quite a few years now, so I knew that I would most likely enjoy the book. I was not wrong. I gave it four stars because it has a good plot, is well written and in true Dekker fashion has you intrigued from start to finish. It did not get the full 5 stars because I felt that something was missing - something to make it stand out from other books of its kind. That being said I still gave it 4, it is good and I would recommend it.

Steepletone SRP025 2 Speed Record Player with Detachable Speaker - Green
Steepletone SRP025 2 Speed Record Player with Detachable Speaker - Green
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 5 Dec. 2013
I love this. I was searching for a low end record player as I don't have the funds to buy a top end one right now. This is not only appealing in its looks but for the price and size it is perfect. Being portable is another bonus! The sound quality is good too. I am very pleased with this buy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product., 5 Dec. 2013
I like this a lot, mainly because I am a Banksy fan. The case is good as it protects the back and sides of my Q10. The only thing is that it does look a tad clumsy on the phone when looking at the cut around the side buttons and edges at the front of the phone.
However, I still use it and would buy it again.

Bodum Travel Press Set Coffee Maker, Lime Green
Bodum Travel Press Set Coffee Maker, Lime Green
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift and it has been a winner! It is practical, well designed and keeps coffee warm for a good few hours. It is a wonderful gift for any coffee lovers.

Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina Slippers, Black /Black, XL UK
Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina Slippers, Black /Black, XL UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 5 Dec. 2013
Comfy, washable, good sole and pretty. What else could you want?!
I loved these and ended up buying another pair as a present once I received mine. I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting slippers that are comfortable and practical. Love the fact they have a good sole too as they are durable.

3 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Blackberry Q10 - Crystal Clear (Glossy), Retail Package, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 5 Dec. 2013
I liked this product. Its quality is good and is what the description says. The only thing issue I had with this was getting it onto my phone. The intructions given are helpful but it is a bit fiddly. But all in all, it is good and I would recommend.

An Unquiet Mind: A memoir of moods and madness
An Unquiet Mind: A memoir of moods and madness
by Kay Redfield Jamison

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest and thought provoking insight into Bipolar Affective Disorder, 28 Feb. 2012
I bought this book hoping it would help me with an assignment on bipolar as I needed a more personal approach to living with the condition.

Jameson provided just that. It was an easy read, the language did not go over my head (unlike some books I have looked at on this same topic), and most of all it is an honest and very open account of her life.

I learnt a lot from this and think there is a lot to be gained from reading it.

Its a great read and very well written.

Bugsy Malone (Sing-Along-Edition) [DVD]
Bugsy Malone (Sing-Along-Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scott Baio

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 10 Aug. 2009
Good film for the family. It is funny, unique and appealing to everyone. The music is catchy and adds more comedy. A wonderful concept for a film, it is not just a wonderful concept but it's a concept that works.

Page: 1 | 2