Profile for Mira > Reviews

Mira

Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap Classic, White
Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap Classic, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Piece of mind at last, 27 Oct 2011
I think it is important to point out what this is:

It is like a babywrap built into the bed (well actually wrapped around the mattress)
It is good for newborns for proper positioning and safer sleep while good for both sleep walking toddlers and toddlers likely to climb out and fall. (I've used them on both ages)
It is really good piece of mind.

Cariboo Gentle Motions Crib Bassinet Set, Rimu, with White Fabric
Cariboo Gentle Motions Crib Bassinet Set, Rimu, with White Fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock the baby to sleep in style, 21 Feb 2011
Both of our children like to be rocked all the time so it made it exceedingly hard to rock them in a moses basket when it came time for bed because we were always so exhausted by then. We bought one of these and loved it! Easy to assemble and it worked a treat putting our little ones to sleep. Doesnt look cheap like other stuff either. I think both my kids will be able to use this with their kids as it is definitely heirloom material!

Cariboo Gentle Motions Crib Bassinet Set, White, with White Fabric

Cariboo Gentle Motions Crib Bassinet Set, Espresso, with White Fabric

Merino Kids Cocooi Babywrap Swaddle and Cap, Fairyrose Stripe
Merino Kids Cocooi Babywrap Swaddle and Cap, Fairyrose Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Merino merino merino!, 21 Feb 2011
Some of these kits come with a little beanie and some of them do not. I suggest buying the beanie if it doesnt come with it. In fact I suggest putting as much merino on your baby as often as you can. It is truly the best stuff. Merino kids is definitely my favourite kids brand.

Merino Kids Cocooi Babywrap Swaddle and Cap, Periwinkle Blue