Profile for Helen > Reviews

Helen

Nissan KE7559U031 Carpet Mats, Set of 4
Nissan KE7559U031 Carpet Mats, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the monney, 8 Aug. 2014
Excellent service and good quality product

STYLEYOURMOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III MINI I8190 PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + FREE STYLUS (PINK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok purchase, 14 Jan. 2014
I sent for the pink cover but received a black one. I had wanted a colour to distinguish my phone from other family members' phones. I am amazed though that I did not receive the pink one as the black colour was clearly visible through the packaging. I have just decided to keep it as it has a blue stylus pen that distinguishes it from other phones. I have also sent for a purple Tablet cover so it will be interesting to see what arrives!!!

Palestrina: Volume 1 (Harry Christophers | The Sixteen) (Coro: COR16091)
Palestrina: Volume 1 (Harry Christophers | The Sixteen) (Coro: COR16091)

5.0 out of 5 stars Palestrina, 31 Jan. 2012
The C.D. arrived very quickly and well within the estimated time scale, given it was Christmas time. The music is delightfully and recognisably Palestrina with The Sixteen adding their own unique and glorious style.