ARRAY(0xb4b1c3cc)

Profile for A Bone > Reviews

Content by A Bone

A Bone "Aggy" (UK)

TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Green
Offered by BlueByte Ltd
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 April 2013
This was a low price product that I had low expectations of but I am really pleased that I didn't go for an expensive version. It is a lovely bright green colour, that I can't misplace easily, and is thick enough to protect the kindle but not so thick it doesn't easily fit in my handbag. I love the fact I don't have to fiddle with the on / off button on the kindle itself - it is automatic when you open and shut the case. I think it is synthetic leather, which frankly is not leather so that might be a bit misleading, but it does not feel plasticky - it feels like leather but has not become scratched in the way that leather would.

4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
Offered by Accessorise_Extra
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 17 April 2013
Not the normal woollen ski socks I used to use, but very comfy. Despite being synthetic they didn't get smelly and for the first time ever I did not get bruised shins from the ski boots- I think the padding over the shins works well.

Rapid Eyewear Moritz Sports Sunglasses and Goggles with Removeable Strap - Black
Price: 29.16

4.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to goggles in better weather, 17 April 2013
These worked brilliantly in clear/mixed skiing conditions. They were comfortable, stayed put whether on my nose or pushed back onto my head. They only fogged up in pretty heavy snow/sleet - when I resorted to normal goggles. The clips for the arms/headband are good quality as well - I don't think they will break easily when switching between the two. The plastic of the frame can bend slightly so were you to face-plant in the snow, I don't think it would snap. The only reason I haven't rated them 5 stars is because they did fog up in bad weather.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 2:54 PM BST

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty design?, 24 Aug 2009
I first bought this product two years ago. The toast it made over those 2 years was fine - not exceptional, just fine. One piece of toast would come out darker on the same setting as another but it was still toast. Then one side of the toaster (which controls two slots) just stopped working. Kitchen Aid replaced it without quibbling but then within 2 days the same happened to that toaster, and the next, and the next.
I am currently on my fourth replacement which has also just broken. The exact same fault has occurred with each. I am now awaiting a refund.