Profile for Mr. S. Atkinson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Party Mix - 70's
The Party Mix - 70's

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The Party Mix - 70's (Audio CD)
Fantastic collection of 70's hits and one of my favourite albums. Stored in my cars hard drive and one of the most requested albums to be played by my wife and other friends when we are travelling.

Philips Sonicare White Electric Toothbrush - Set of 2
Philips Sonicare White Electric Toothbrush - Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 May 2014
Well my first electric toothbrush purchase and I am impressed, my wife has used various electric toothbrushes for a few years now and she says these are the best heads she has used. I paid a very good price for this twin pack and I swear my teeth are looking a little cleaner. As a novice to other novices I would recommend putting the toothpaste on the brush and then putting the head in your mouth before switching on as I found the tooth paste easily spins off the brush head.

12 Pairs Mens 100% Cotton Dark Assorted Non Elastic socks / Size 6 -11
12 Pairs Mens 100% Cotton Dark Assorted Non Elastic socks / Size 6 -11
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 May 2014
Great value purchase at an excellent price, only one slight negative, they are a little too slack and do fall down. I am overall happy with purchase even if I have to readjust around once a day.

Duronic TVB320 TV Wall Mount Bracket 17"-56"/Subject to MAX VESA 400X400 Ultra slim LED/Plasma/LCD Articulating Cantilever Swivel TV Bracket 17" 21" 23" 24" 26" 27" 29" 30" 32" 36" 40" 42". VESA 150 200 300 400 (any combinations)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 April 2014
Really good quality product and very versatile which is what I wanted as I need to adjust angle of viewing, no problem fitting it and very strong.

The Ultimate Collection: 60s Classics
The Ultimate Collection: 60s Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 25 April 2014
Fab C.Ds, all the very best of the 60's, really glad I bought this to add to my music collection.

10 X Duracell MN21 A23 12V Batteries
10 X Duracell MN21 A23 12V Batteries
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 April 2014
Great value pack and I now have them available when I need them, happy with purchase as it is a trusted brand..

1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need it, 25 April 2014
Does the job I wanted, happy with purchase and is now available when I need to send anything a little fragile.

TOP 40 - SEVENTIES
TOP 40 - SEVENTIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 April 2014
This review is from: TOP 40 - SEVENTIES (Audio CD)
All the best hits of the 70's are on this and all the family really enjoy listening to all the tracks, very happy with purchase.

Digimax Industrial AAA Rechargeable Batteries 750 mAh x 8 -- 8 BATTERIES IN TOTAL !
Offered by Talk Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Value, 11 Mar. 2014
Good value product that is decent quality, very happy with purchase and would recommend it. Nothing else to add really

The Very Best Of Roy Orbison
The Very Best Of Roy Orbison

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great, 11 Mar. 2014
If you like Roy then you will love this album, magnificent, all his best hits that show his vocals best, great value and more than happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15