Profile for Mr. S. Atkinson > Reviews

Gillette Mach 3 Razor Blade Olympic Edition Mens Shaving
Gillette Mach 3 Razor Blade Olympic Edition Mens Shaving
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and great result, 25 May 2014
Very stylish design and looks but wanted to go back to a 3 blade razor as I find these more manageable to use and produce a better result than the more cumbersome 5 blade option. Decent price paid and happy with result.

4 x Extra Coarse Blue Micro Mineral Replacement Rollers Compatible with Micro Pedi
Offered by The Body Source

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 May 2014
Saved some money buying these and seems to do the job adequately, will re purchase as I am happy with the quality..

Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Offered by ML BEAUTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 25 May 2014
Gone from the new 5 blade versions back to the more sensible 3 blade version, I find these more manageable to use and give the desired result and at a decent price.

The Party Mix - 70's
The Party Mix - 70's

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The Party Mix - 70's (Audio CD)
Fantastic collection of 70's hits and one of my favourite albums. Stored in my cars hard drive and one of the most requested albums to be played by my wife and other friends when we are travelling.

Philips Sonicare White Electric Toothbrush - Set of 2
Philips Sonicare White Electric Toothbrush - Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 May 2014
Well my first electric toothbrush purchase and I am impressed, my wife has used various electric toothbrushes for a few years now and she says these are the best heads she has used. I paid a very good price for this twin pack and I swear my teeth are looking a little cleaner. As a novice to other novices I would recommend putting the toothpaste on the brush and then putting the head in your mouth before switching on as I found the tooth paste easily spins off the brush head.

12 Pairs Mens 100% Cotton Dark Assorted Non Elastic socks / Size 6 -11
12 Pairs Mens 100% Cotton Dark Assorted Non Elastic socks / Size 6 -11
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 May 2014
Great value purchase at an excellent price, only one slight negative, they are a little too slack and do fall down. I am overall happy with purchase even if I have to readjust around once a day.

Duronic TVB320 TV Wall Mount Bracket 17"-56"/Subject to MAX VESA 400X400 Ultra slim LED/Plasma/LCD Articulating Cantilever Swivel TV Bracket 17" 21" 23" 24" 26" 27" 29" 30" 32" 36" 40" 42". VESA 150 200 300 400 (any combinations)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 April 2014
Really good quality product and very versatile which is what I wanted as I need to adjust angle of viewing, no problem fitting it and very strong.

The Ultimate Collection: 60s Classics
The Ultimate Collection: 60s Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 25 April 2014
Fab C.Ds, all the very best of the 60's, really glad I bought this to add to my music collection.

10 X Duracell MN21 A23 12V Batteries
10 X Duracell MN21 A23 12V Batteries
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 April 2014
Great value pack and I now have them available when I need them, happy with purchase as it is a trusted brand..

1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
Offered by Pakeeza

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need it, 25 April 2014
Does the job I wanted, happy with purchase and is now available when I need to send anything a little fragile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12