Profile for metcas > Reviews

Content by metcas

metcas

Page: 1 | 2
Sunspray® SE 360 solar fountain for small ponds and containers with battery backup and adjustable flow pump
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Let us spray, 15 Jun. 2016
Wasn't sure what expect with this product but was prepared to give it a try.
I only have a small pond and while the height of fountain is not as high as I expected it is still adequate for size of pond. Overall I think this is good value for money given that it comes with a variety of spray head nozzles.

Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers
Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound as a pound, 8 Feb. 2015
Found these speakers to be very neat and good sound quality for their size. they replaced speakers I'd had for years and were very bulky and had to have their own power supply, I now have a spare socket for another appliance.

Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple
Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Reach for the stairs, 8 Feb. 2015
I bought this to replace a Dyson that I've had for years and didn't seem to be performing as well as it did.
I have to say this is an excellent vacuum and I can reach the top of the stairs. I used to have to do halfway up then take old vacuum upstairs to do the rest.

Betron HDMI to HDMI Cable, High Speed, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, 4K Support, HDMI Lead for TV, Laptops, PS3, PS4 , Xbox etc (1.2 Meter)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Picture, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought this to replace the one provided with my recorder and as soon as I fitted it I could see a difference in the quality of the picture.

iGadgitz Black Leather Case Cover for Pure Pocket DAB 1500 Radio
iGadgitz Black Leather Case Cover for Pure Pocket DAB 1500 Radio
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 14 Mar. 2013
Although the radio is quite robust I wanted a cover to give that little bit extra protection.
This one does that being a nice snug fit.

PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio
PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars DAB On the Go, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought this to listen to digital radio in the car especially radio 4 extra.
It was so easy to tune in to stations and only took minutes.
It was a bit bigger and heavier than I was expecting but I can't fault the quality of this product.

iZKA® - Amazon Kindle FIRE (NOT HD) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Wallet + Bonus Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars New Kindle, 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this to protect my new kindle fire when I go on holiday. It fits nice and snuggly and offers good protection. It took me a couple of goes to figure out how to use the stand but eventually got the hang of it.

Cherub WST-550U Clip-On Ukulele Tuner  - Easy to use!
Cherub WST-550U Clip-On Ukulele Tuner - Easy to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Hobby, 31 Jan. 2013
I was given a ukulele as a Christmas present and as I am tone deaf I needed something to tune it properly. This little gizmo is ideal and so easy to use even I could do it.

LEGO DUPLO 6168: Fire Station
LEGO DUPLO 6168: Fire Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a present for my 2 year old grandson and he was absolutely delighted with it. Well done Lego for including batteries.

LEGO Friends 3942: Heartlake Dog Show
LEGO Friends 3942: Heartlake Dog Show
Offered by Bold Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter and she was absolutely delighted with it. Well done Lego for introducing such a huge variety of kits.

Page: 1 | 2