Profile for J. Kole > Reviews

Korean Cosmetics, The faceshop, Real Nature Mask_Rice_ 10 sheets
Korean Cosmetics, The faceshop, Real Nature Mask_Rice_ 10 sheets
Offered by Bestpick inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Way to Better Looking Skin, 29 Jun. 2014
These face masks are quick and easy to use and don't leave a heavy, greasy feel to your face like some other masks I have tried. It does certainly moisturize my face and make it brighter. I have had a few people compliment me on how fresh my face looks since I have been using them.

Tip: Don't let any of the product go to waste! I squeeze out any extra liquid from the package and rub it on my arms to moisturize them.

Great Britain and Ireland - Michelin Encapsulated Wall Map (Michelin Encapsulated Wall Maps)
by Michelin
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Map of the UK, 15 Feb. 2014
I wanted a map of the UK for my dorm room so that I could visually keep tabs on all of the places I have visited. This laminated map is a great size and doesn't get too clustered with details.

The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review
The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review
by Nicholas Stern

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding the Economic Impacts of Climate Change, 16 Dec. 2013
A lengthy report, but filled with many aspects of how climate change will affect both developed and developing nations. It does get slightly repetitive, but that just helps drive the main points home.

Environmental Law
Environmental Law
by Stuart Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Environmental Law (Paperback)
I needed this text for class and don't really suggest it for light reading. However, it is a great resource for environmental law and I recommend anyone from both the business and environmental science fields to give it a read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Condition, Excellent Price, 16 Dec. 2013
Considering this book was going for about 3 times more than what I paid for it, I deem it a good purchase! It arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Piano Keys Tie
Piano Keys Tie
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars The Classic Piano Key Necktie, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Piano Keys Tie (Apparel)
It came quickly and I am very happy to report that it is just like what the description says. My brother will love it for a Christmas gift!

Long Satin Evening Gloves - Dark Purple
Long Satin Evening Gloves - Dark Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the costume, 3 Nov. 2013
Glamourous purple gloves. Need I say more?

Worked great for my Jessica Rabbit costume, although keep in mind that these are below the elbow gloves.

Global Warming: The Complete Briefing
Global Warming: The Complete Briefing
by John Houghton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent textbook!, 3 Nov. 2013
I am one of those nerds who will read a textbook from cover to cover if it interests me.

This is one of those. So comprehensive and an easy read!

California Silver Screen Sensation Costume - UK 10 - 12 (US 8 - 10) (M)
California Silver Screen Sensation Costume - UK 10 - 12 (US 8 - 10) (M)
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Glam, 3 Nov. 2013
I knew this dress would work for my Jessica Rabbit costume this year and boy did it ever!

Tip: To make sure wearing it strapless won't cause any fashion messes, use fashion tape to hold everything up.

Environmental Economics: Theory and Policy
Environmental Economics: Theory and Policy
by Alfred Endres

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed it for Class, 3 Nov. 2013
Although it is probably a useful tool, it is very hard to get into this text. I blame the writing style.