Profile for RayKat > Reviews

ROYAL MAXI, Solid Wood, Chess Set
ROYAL MAXI, Solid Wood, Chess Set
Offered by WOODEYLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 July 2014
This set was higher quality than I expected. The board is lovely and the pieces are well made (although not in my favourite style). This set is easy to transport; the pieces fit into the slots well and the whole thing is light and easy to put in a bag or just carry.

I own much fancier sets (which were obviously a lot more expensive), I bought this set to use when travelling and for teaching young cousins. For both these purposes it is ideal and I would definiitely recommend as a nice beginner set. Much better quality than others I've seen at a similar price.

Studex Ear Piercing Silver Coloured Stainless Steel Birthstone Stud Earrings 4mm Bezel Setting - March / Aquamarine
Offered by Pritties Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 Feb. 2014
I bought these to replace a similar pair I've had since first getting my ears pierced. They are comfortable and look pretty. They are very small, which is exactly what I wanted. Good quality and excellent value for money.

Moleskine The Hobbit Hard Ruled Large Limited Edition Notebook
Moleskine The Hobbit Hard Ruled Large Limited Edition Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good gift for fans., 20 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my Lotr/Hobbit obsessed flatmate and she loved it. The quality is excellent (as one would expect from Moleskine) and all the Hobbit illustrations and details (including the packaging) are very nice. Overall I was very impressed.

Perixx MX-1000 Iron, Programmable Gaming Mouse - 7 Programmable Button - Omron Micro Switches - Avago 2000DPI A3050 Optical Sensor - Ultra Polling 125-1000 Hz
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and comfortable, 20 Feb. 2014
I really like this mouse, probably the best I've had. It's really easy to set up and use. I love the design and colour settings. It's very comfortable, has a nice weight to it, and it fits my hand well.

Though perhaps not the most important feature I really like the USB cord with its fabric covering rather than the usual plastic. It looks much nicer and is easier to fold/wrap around things.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool, 20 Feb. 2014
I love this t-shirt. It seems well made and the material is good quality. It's a good length as well, I find many women's t-shirts are too short but this one is just right.

The sizing is a little on the small side, but I guessed this might be the case and went for an XL (I'm usually a UK14) and it fits perfectly.

Ladies Grey Harry Potter Gryffindor Team Quidditch T Shirt
Ladies Grey Harry Potter Gryffindor Team Quidditch T Shirt
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect, 20 Sept. 2013
Got this for my best friends birthday and it was perfect. Design is lovely and it's really well made. Great to find a good girls 'geek' tshirt.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings: Gandalf the Grey Keychain
LEGO The Lord of the Rings: Gandalf the Grey Keychain
Offered by Kids_Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 20 Sept. 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my flatmate and she loves it! Very well made and super cute. Bought the Loki one for myself!

My only criticism is the price for delivery.

Amethyst iNinja Touch Sensitive iPod Dock - White
Amethyst iNinja Touch Sensitive iPod Dock - White
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun. 2013
Love this speaker. Sound quality is very good and I use it with my laptop all the time. It also looks cool and interesting and I always receive nice comments from friends.

Wenger WA-7652-14 Legacy Double Laptop Case for up to 16 Inch Notebooks with Checkpoint Friendly Compartment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag, and stylish., 19 Jun. 2013
This bag is ideal for me, there is lots of room for all my work documents and notepads. I have a large wide-screen Acer laptop and it fits easily into the bag. The front pocket is very useful with lots of handy sections for calculators, phones etc. I think this bag looks really good, professional and practical. Would definitely recommend.

Xbox 360 Slim Black Deluxe Console Carry Bag/Case. Also for In Car Use.
Xbox 360 Slim Black Deluxe Console Carry Bag/Case. Also for In Car Use.
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 19 Jun. 2013
Really happy with this case. It seems well made and has plenty of room in the front pocket for cables and accessories. The strap is comfortable and it is easy to carry.

Page: 1 | 2