Profile for Craig Bullard > Reviews

Content by Craig Bullard

Craig Bullard

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic DMP-BDT460EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Panasonic DMP-BDT460EB 3D Smart Network Blu-ray Disc Player (New for 2014)
Offered by Richer Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Men, you will love this new toy!, 14 Jun 2014
Wow! All singing all dancing present to myself and I still haven't figured it all out yet! Highly recommended for the step up from regular 3DBluRay players!

Large Thai Buddha Gold Bronze Tea Light Holder Figurine Ornament
Large Thai Buddha Gold Bronze Tea Light Holder Figurine Ornament
Offered by Blue Whale Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size with a beautiful finish!, 14 Jun 2014
As a busy Lay Buddhist I struggle sometimes to fit in my daily meditation. This allows me to slim down (I'm sure The Buddha would understand) my offerings of respect/practice to the tea light, a butter lamp, incense and a singing bowl! It's size is just right for my Shrine and it has a lovely antiqued/expensive finish to it.

Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner
Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner
Offered by Barretts Digital World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase!, 14 Jun 2014
To be honest, for the price, I bought this as a replacement basically to link via Bluetooth with my new iPod touch 5 and wasn't expecting much-till I could afford a better one.....but who needs a better one!! The sound on this is great, it look sleek & stylish, it syncs via Bluetooth with no probs (if your TV sound is Bluetooth this can be added, as too can anything else for that matter!) I'm not bothering to get a more expensive replacement! In fact, it's so good and affordable I've just bought another for someone who had the same original problem as me! Highly recommended.

OCEAN FREE PT068 GOLDFISH 12L FISH TANK BOWL REPTILE VIVARIUM TURTLE TANK OR BREEDING BOX
Offered by AQUA KOI

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for emergencies!!!!, 5 Jun 2014
Needed a decent sized tank as an emergency, my Fan Tailed Oranda had grown quite considerably and discovered a taste for all my Tetras (all but 1 neons were gone, black striped neons probably next on his menu!). It served it's purpose for a few weeks until I found him a new home! Not at all suitable as a starter tank for kids, their new little friends will die within a month or two. All fish need some kind of filtration & aeration. Size is suitable for a small goldfish or two but spend a little extra on the extras & their fish will last a lot longer!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 5 Jun 2014
Already had my doubts because of the price, should have known better! Put speakers onto full volume and it was only just audible. A better route is to add a Bluetooth receiver to your docking station, to pair with iPod Touch 5 and other Bluetooth devices. (Will only work if your docking station could also charge your iPod touch 4)! Read the reviews before.you choose, expect to pay about £20 upwards for a decent one.

Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint

3.0 out of 5 stars A good all rounder, but........., 15 May 2014
It's a superb scanner and printer but I'm disappointed that there's no card reader slot, or even a USB, HDMI port for transferring photo's. Yes, it can be done by Wi-Fi but come on!?? I have just bought my first DSLR camera and thankfully it has Wi-Fi, but if I'd gone for the model below with no Wi-Fi it would make it pretty damn useless!!! The camera is all mini HDMI, mini USB to normal sized attachments. It does have one input socket that's so out of date I forget what it's called, kind of Ethernet to USB, but even that's useless as modern cameras don't use regular USB slots! It will do for now but I will be looking for a new one as soon as funds allow. However, putting all that negativity aside, as usual Epson have come up trumps with their print (including glossy photo) quality. HD quality of all types is superb. I've printed off some beautiful photo's. So all things considered, it's a 3. I'd prefer a 2.5 but can't, so............

Fluval Edge II Gravel Cleaner
Fluval Edge II Gravel Cleaner
Offered by Fish-Fever

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the 46L Edge, 15 May 2014
As it say on the box, suits the Fluval Edge range very well. For the 46L there is an attachment to give the extra length needed. And it comes with a variety of suction attachments so it's very good at reaching those hard to reach places. It says it requires no suction to start the siphoning off, but I must be doing it wrong because as yet it hasn't been successful for me!!

Buddhism For Dummies
Buddhism For Dummies
by Jonathan Landaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for beginners & refreshers alike!, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Buddhism For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought this for a dear friend of mine who has recently shown an interest in The Buddha and The Dharma. I had it delivered to my address so I could make sure it wasn't too complicated for her and I was very surprised. It's laid out in a way where you don't need to read it from start to end. It's dip in and outable! Totally written with the Westerner in mind and when you do actually sit and start to read it, it's actually really in depth and very factual, for those students wanting to stud the subject more deeply. I am very impressed with this book, in fact, not just this book but the whole series (I bought one for my new DSLR - being a total novice!). A fully deserved 5 stars.

Marimo moss Balls - Healthy Fluffy Green Java Moss Balls Aquarium X 1
Marimo moss Balls - Healthy Fluffy Green Java Moss Balls Aquarium X 1
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 May 2014
Arrived feeling a little sorry for itself and just bobbed around on the surface for an hour or so, but once it did sink it really came to life, probably gaining half of it's size again! My fish generally leave it alone except for a few little nibbles. I'm really hoping that this is the Bio alternative to dealing with algae and just to make sure I'm due another one in the post tomorrow!! Happy Fish Keeping!!

Fluval E 50w Advanced Electronic Heater
Fluval E 50w Advanced Electronic Heater
Offered by POND SUPPLIES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb design & quality!, 15 May 2014
I've kept fish for many years and I must say this is by far the best heater/thermostat I've used. The water temperature is displayed on an LED screen and if the temperature varies by more than half a degree Celsius, it flashes, 2 or more Celsius and warning lights start flashing. A temperature change like this would be due to water circulation and not the thermometer as it has a thermostat in-built. The heating element is totally concealed, so no fish damage and it's fully (or very nearly) totally submergible, with a simple up or down temp' gauge on top. Well worth the few extra pounds. Happy Fish Keeping!!

Page: 1 | 2