Profile for Mrs. V. E. Black > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. E. Black

Mrs. V. E. Black "Victoria Black" (The Yorkshire Dales, England)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars the size guide is all wrong!, 19 Jun. 2014
Amazon seen to have the size guide corret, but how ever the size guide for Keen does not marry up with the EU guide to the UK guide, have just recieved the second pair of Keens that I have order, and they are saying that 33EU is a 13UK size something isan't right; I am also aware, being a big Keen make of shoe wearer that they are generous, but not by 2 shoe sizes, a EU33 is a size UK2. Could some tell me if its just me or have they got the sizes wrong. I love Keen shoes, for me there fit is great when you have the right size, comfortability, durability and all rounds looks. I would reconmmend Keens what ever style you get. These shoes are for my Son and Daughter, for school and everyday use, we even go swimming in them at a local waterfall, Walk Swim and Walk back home there great.

The Craft of Natural Dyeing
The Craft of Natural Dyeing
by Jenny Dean

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 Mar. 2013
If you need to to know anything about natural dyeing of a natural fibre/material, then this is the book for you. I bought this book as my Daughters teacher has asked me do demontrate a warp-weighted loom that the Vikings would have used, but I felt that needed some good source of information on the kind dyes the vikings would of used, so this book covers this infomation. Thank you Jenny Dean

The Big Year [DVD] [2011]
The Big Year [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jack Black
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars one for the twitchers., 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Big Year [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Not much of a bird watcher, however my Husband is, and if there was a movie I was happy to watch over and over again it would be this one. It has it all.

Essex Studio Easel
Essex Studio Easel
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Essex Studio Easel
The bee's knees of artist easels, this is the only review you need to read, if your in the need for a sturdy easel get this one.

New! Burgon & Ball Egg Collecting Tin
New! Burgon & Ball Egg Collecting Tin
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a egg holder!, 1 Mar. 2013
Makes my eggs look good on my work top, right next to my Burgon & Ball compost tin, Which I also recommend

Mapac : Brush Easel Case 21 brush pockets : Velcro closure : 40x38cm when open
Mapac : Brush Easel Case 21 brush pockets : Velcro closure : 40x38cm when open
Offered by bargainartistshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm mixed feelings in the Black Household, 1 Mar. 2013
Better instructions please, says my Husband. But it does the job, so I say stop whining, Mr Black
Mrs Black

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a T-Shirt, 1 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my Husband, I asked him how many stars, he said 3 as it is just a t-shirt, however, if you are a big fan of 'The Big Bang Theory' I give it 5 stars go and buy it, but remember that it will be coming from America.

London Adventure Walks for Families: Tales of a City
London Adventure Walks for Families: Tales of a City
by Becky Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't go too London with out this book, 1 Mar. 2013
My Husband and I recently went to London with our two children 7yrs and 5yrs of age. I always like to be prepared, and have some sort of back up up my sleeve of things to do, this book will provide a whole weeks worth of things to do, it will also make you feel inspired to do things in London you hadn't thought to do. So whether you are young or old get this book, and have a pleasant stay in London, with lots of new adventure's.
Love Vicky Vicster

Patrick O'Brian's Navy: The Illustrated Companion to Jack Aubrey's World
Patrick O'Brian's Navy: The Illustrated Companion to Jack Aubrey's World
by Richard O'Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars great birthday present, 24 Dec. 2009
my husband has read nearly all of the patrick o'brian books, so when he recieved these for his birthday he thought they were great. there a must buy if your a Jack Aubrey fan.