Profile for rosie > Reviews

Content by rosie

rosie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pook: Desh Soundtrack (Various Artists) (Pook Music: PM001)
Pook: Desh Soundtrack (Various Artists) (Pook Music: PM001)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite but each to their own., 21 Dec. 2015
I didn't like having bits of film in it. Conversation which I wish wasn't there. Obviously if I choose a piece of music from a film I should expect that. However The Merchant of Venice didn't. I enjoyed most of it, maybe I can edit the talking bits out. This is the 4th Jocelyn Pook I bought. I love her work and will buy more.

Palmers Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo 400ml & Repairing Conditioner 250ml Pack
Offered by My Beauty Online

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a joy to use, 25 Aug. 2015
This shampoo is so rich and creamy... it's a joy to use. Lovely smell too. I've only used the shampoo and conditioner twice but I noticed a difference straight away. I have extremely dry hair - like an old birds nest but it's now feeling softer already. Will definitely buy again. The seller wrapped it up really well so there would be no leakages and threw in a couple of free samples into the bargain. It arrived BEFORE the estimated delivery date. EXCELLENT service! A most impressed customer.

Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shaver., 24 Aug. 2015
Excellent value for such a low price... and sent airmail from China! It is a little flimsy but how can anyone complain when it cost so little. I've used it on a couple of elderly ladies who have been extremely pleased to have had their whiskers removed so quickly and without resorting to a razor.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Stainless Steel Jam Funnel
Kitchen Craft Home Made Stainless Steel Jam Funnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Feb. 2015
I've used this many times when making jam and chutney to fill the jars. Life would be messier without it.

Kitchen Craft Black Handled Stainless Steel Canelle Bladed Zester

Dymo S0883980 LetraTag LT-100H Label Maker ABC Keyboard
Dymo S0883980 LetraTag LT-100H Label Maker ABC Keyboard
Offered by Famica Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine., 19 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my husband who always moaned that he couldn't tell which plug was for what appliance. Now all our plugs are labelled but other than that it's not been used.

Bosch Rotak 37 LI Ergoflex Cordless 36 Volt Lithium-ion Rotary Lawnmower (37 cm Cutting Width) (discountinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Country Gardening

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little mower., 19 Feb. 2015
Excellent mower but BEWARE...calculate that it will manage to cut the amount of grass you have. We always need to recharge the battery when cutting our lawn. It's nice and light which makes it easier to use. All in all I think it was a good buy. I just wish I'd done my sums!

Tort Brown Barley Twist Long Banana Hair Clip Clamp Comb
Tort Brown Barley Twist Long Banana Hair Clip Clamp Comb
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good as my other one., 19 Feb. 2015
If I hadn't bought the twisted black 15CM banana clip at the same time I probably would be praising this one more highly. However compared to the other it just doesn't cope with my hair or feel as comfortable.

15cm Twisted Black Banana Hair Clip
15cm Twisted Black Banana Hair Clip
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10, 19 Feb. 2015
I'd only the long ones before but thought I'd give this one a go as it was so cheap. It's the best hair accessory I've ever had. It even copes with my thick curly locks!

Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse
Offered by Pak Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Feb. 2015
Very good. Lovely smell. But still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3