Profile for Nicola Eddy > Reviews

Nicola Eddy

Us
Us

4.0 out of 5 stars A real emotional rollercoaster, 10 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Us (Kindle Edition)
I read this for my first book club read and although I had read starter for ten many years ago I wasn't sure what to expect, however I thoroughly enjoyed every page. I felt so many different emotions during this book and I like the fact it is realistic as life doesn't always end with a fairy tale. I cried at the scene following Douglas swimming in the sea and held my breath at what was to come. Quite simply I loved this.

The Wedding Gift (Four Weddings and Fiasco Series, Book 1) (Four Weddings and a Fiasco)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 23 Oct. 2014
An easy chick lit read. I read it in a couple of hours and it had a happy ending - no surprises

Mr. Sunshine - Season 1
Mr. Sunshine - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic mr sunshine, 5 May 2014
I really thought this show was brilliant. It is so funny with Matthew Perry his usual comedy self and the excellent Allison Janney in such a different role from the West Wing. Outstanding cast and really disappointed it has been cancelled :0(

Peppa Pig's Party Time
Peppa Pig's Party Time

4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig's Party Time (App)
My girls love this and fight over it-seems repetitive to me but 3 & 5 yr olds don't seem to mind