Profile for Mehefin > Reviews

Content by Mehefin

Mehefin "Mehefin" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Under Armour Tech T-shirt Wms (Pluto Price Parade)
Under Armour Tech T-shirt Wms (Pluto Price Parade)
Offered by Full Shot Clothing
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, good fit and quality, 10 Aug 2014
Great top, I love this manufacturer's clothes and trainers so Im happy to admit I'm biased. Sizing is always perfect for me as well as the style and colour choice.

Nelsons Strains Cream 30g
Nelsons Strains Cream 30g
Price: 5.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 10 Aug 2014
I was having knee pain after exercise and much prefer alternative methods resorting to my GP if all else fails. This cream worked a treat.

Ultimate Performance Kielder Handheld Bottle - Black/Yellow, One Size
Ultimate Performance Kielder Handheld Bottle - Black/Yellow, One Size
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but nothing special, 10 Aug 2014
A handy little item but I found it rather uncomfortable around my wrist even though I have a small wrist size, okay if you just carry it. The bottle that comes with it is too plasticky for me so I've replaced that with one of my own, most would fit nicely.

Under Armour Women's Fly By Stretch Mesh Tank Top, Electric Blue/Reflective FR: M (Manufacturer Size : MD)
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 10 Aug 2014
Great top, perfect for my spinning classes, quite loose in sizing but I prefer this as I get too hot otherwise whilst training. For those who like close fitting items you might need to go down a size.

How to be Happy (No Fairy Dust or Moonbeams Required)
How to be Happy (No Fairy Dust or Moonbeams Required)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 10 Aug 2014
What a lovely little book, easy to read and very straightforward, as another reviewer has stated it made me feel happy just reading it. I could identify with some of the examples of negative thoughts and this certainly made me think why on earth do I think that way sometimes and how to try not to in future. I intend to come back to this book often and I would certainly recommend it.

Weleda Ruta Grav 30C - Pack of 125 Tablets
Weleda Ruta Grav 30C - Pack of 125 Tablets
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 23 Jun 2014
I bought these tablets as my knee was playing up when doing lunges at the gym, I took them as instructed for a few days and found within a week my knee was fine and haven't played up at all since. I am not advocating ignoring knee or other joint pain which might need traditional medical intervention but personally I prefer to try the more natural, alternative methods first and for me homeopathy works.

Wild Hogs [Blu-ray]
Wild Hogs [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Tim Allen
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wild Hogs [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I have watched this film twice, once with my sons a good while back and more recently with my friend. Ive enjoyed it both times, it's easy watching, not a blockbuster but it's not intended as one.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable for the price, 2 Jun 2014
This is okay and does charge my mobile and ipad however, I have to fiddle with it to get the right connection for charging and I'm not too keen on the red light which shows it's on as I prefer to charge my phone whilst I'm sleeping and I find it distracting ..easily remedied though, I leave my phone and this charger downstairs in the night.

Homeopathy made easy: A self-care guide
Homeopathy made easy: A self-care guide
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 Jun 2014
I find homeopathy interesting as I try and avoid going to the GP as much as I can, quite simply because I don't agree with taking traditional medicine unless it is a last resort, obviously I accept there are certain illnesses/conditions where they are essential. I have found that although there are sceptics, it works for me and so it really doesn't matter if it has just a placebo effect.

Wayne Dyer: The Inspirational Wisdom - The Very Best Of Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer: The Inspirational Wisdom - The Very Best Of Wayne Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as always, 2 Jun 2014
I am a big fan of Wayne Dyer and have a number of his books. I began reading them a few years ago at a time when I was feeling rather low and somewhat confused about things, he changed the way I look at things find him inspirational.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4