Profile for White Widow > Reviews

Content by White Widow

White Widow "White widow" (Wiltshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Starfish MDF Novelty Toilet Seat with Metal Bar Hinge
Starfish MDF Novelty Toilet Seat with Metal Bar Hinge
Offered by SEINE SALES

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - pretty but won't last., 22 Sept. 2014
I loved the design of this, but pretty much from the start, it would work itself loose and with my arthritic fingers, I found it very hard to tighten. Before too long, the plastic rests on the underside of the seat started to crack and then literally fall apart. I fixed this with some epoxy resin, but yesterday the cheap metal fixings just broke in half. Lovely picture but made of cheap and nasty materials.

Women's Disposable Underwear - X-Large - 100% Cotton Bikini Briefs Knickers Panties (Pack of 5) by One-Wear - for Spa Massage Travel Emergency Maternity and Hospital
Offered by One-Wear Disposable underwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 14 July 2014
Very good quality for disposables. Better than others you can buy because these are actually woven material instead of pressed paper.Would recommend them.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (5th generation)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK I suppose., 14 July 2014
The customer services were really helpful but I have to say this touchscreen kindle annoys me. I have to keep my fingers completely off the screen or I keep getting various processes being shown. Not that easy when you are reading in bed! I also paid a lot for first class delivery but this still took over a week to arrive.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 14 July 2014
This was such a funny book. It had me laughing my socks off! Great little story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hudson (Fixed Book 4)
Hudson (Fixed Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Again loved it!, 13 July 2014
Have been waiting for this and loved reading this story again from a different perspective. I already know that parents' behaviour has a huge impact on their children and so Hudson's reasons are realistic. You must read the Fixed Trilogy first though, but you won't be disappointed.

Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Book 4)
Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!, 7 July 2014
This book was awful. I thought the previous two dragged the story out, but this one drove me loopy. On practically every page, Ryanne stated she was going to die. By the end of the book I wish she had early in the story. It just went over the same thing time and again and if I had had the physical book in my hands, I know I would have just turned to the end to find out how it ended and skipped the middle. As it was I just skimmed through the pages and I obviously didn't miss much. It was obvious who the mystery leader was going to be and who was going to die in the battle. It is a shame because the story is not bad and I did want to know how it ended, although again that was pretty obvious, but this series could be easily condensed into two books and would make much better reading. Sorry, but I won't be purchasing any more of this author's books.

Descending Darkness (The Prophesized Book 3)
Descending Darkness (The Prophesized Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather a waste of time unfortunately., 5 July 2014
Like book two, this is really just some more of the same. This series could easily be compiled into two books, but the story, although quite good, has been dragged out too much. I got quite bored for most of this book as the same thing kept happening time and time again and the story didn't progress until almost at the end. However I do want to know how this ends, although it is probably quite obvious, so I will be purchasing the last book unfortunately.

Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read
Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the heading., 2 July 2014
"The most gripping thriller you will ever read?" I don't think so! It is a reasonable story but hardly outstanding. I have read many more suspense stories that have me on the edge of my seat. This one certainly did not. Sorry.

Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Book 2)
Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather pointless., 2 July 2014
I found this book rather pointless. The story carries on exactly as the first book left it with the visions and the heroin constantly falling asleep or almost dying. I got very annoyed that she couldn't get the best of the situations when she is supposed to be so powerful. However, I will carry on reading the series as I do want to hear a happy ending (if there is one) but if these books were any more expensive, I wouldn't be purchasing any more.

Connected: Broken #2
Connected: Broken #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 24 Jun. 2014
Just read this book in one day and was not disappointed. This is an amazing story, especially when the author is so young. I have to say the two books rank in my top 5 EVER.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3