Profile for White Widow > Reviews

Content by White Widow

White Widow "White widow" (Wiltshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Pedestrian Women's Walking Shoes
Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Pedestrian Women's Walking Shoes
Price: £44.99 - £176.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird sizing and not as comfortable as I expected., 2 July 2016
Firstly you have to get a smaller size than usual when the other skechers I bought had to be my normal size, but when I first wore them, the left shoe rubbed my heel raw! However I really like the style and look of these shoes.

Contact (Alien Invasion Book 2)
Contact (Alien Invasion Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost interest half way through., 19 Jun. 2016
First book was quite enjoyable, enough for me to want to download the second in the series. I have to say however, that I found this book very hard going as it seemed to me that the authors were going a bit crazy as well as the characters. I lost interest, although I made myself read to the end, but I wont be buying any more in the series.

Breakthrough
Breakthrough

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Breakthrough (Kindle Edition)
Superb!!! What an exciting story line. Fast moving and very clever story. I could hardly put it down. Along the lines of Clive Cussler but better! Well done.

PACK OF 6 : Passionelle Womens Ribbed 100% Soft Cotton Quality Briefs - In a Range of Beautiful Assorted Colours [OS, 16/18]
Offered by Octave Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 12 May 2016
You get what you pay for as these pants don't last long before the elastic starts to stretch, but they wash well and they are really comfortable to wear, so I buy them regularly.

JML Dri Buddi 1200W
JML Dri Buddi 1200W
Offered by JML Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 14 Jan. 2016
I think I should say don't waste your money. This product does not dry clothes well. Firstly, you can't hang two hangers side by side as there is not enough room. The "arms" are notched, but as soon as you try and put the cover on, the hangers slip down these arms and you have to fumble around in the cover to hang them back up. Anything hung near the cover is wet with condensation, even if the rest of the article is sort of dry. In fact I have yet to get anything really dry as even though I put it on for hours, it still is damp. Buy a tumble dryer!

Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga Book 6)
Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga Book 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate to do this, 1 Jan. 2016
I hate to do this, but I didn't like this book much. I have loved the whole series up to now, although was feeling a little jaded when reading the previous book. This book is just too far out. It is almost like the author has been on an "acid trip" and written everything she experienced. It is such a shame as the story line could be good but is just too confusing and odd. Looking forward to the "Vincent" book however and I hope the next two books in the saga are a little less weird.

Style Divaa® Ladies Chuny Knitted Baggy Jumper
Style Divaa® Ladies Chuny Knitted Baggy Jumper
Offered by PURL

3.0 out of 5 stars These jumpers aren't really winter jumpers as they are very ..., 5 Oct. 2015
These jumpers aren't really winter jumpers as they are very thin and cheap. They are also very short in the body, but are OK for the money.

Afterlife Saga (5 Book Series)
Afterlife Saga (5 Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are into fantasy and are female, you will love the series!!, 3 July 2015
I have never enjoyed a "fantasy" series more than this one. I just had to keep getting the next book and had difficulty putting any of them down. There are only a couple of occasions when I felt things were getting a little too muddled, but they were soon sorted. Well done, a great series!

Ladies Who Launch
Ladies Who Launch

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time!, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ladies Who Launch (Kindle Edition)
What an utter waste of time! By the time you started to get to know the characters, the book ends. It is far too short to even start a story line. Won't be buying any more of this author's books!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2015 1:40 PM BST

EMBER - Part Two (The EMBER Series Book 2)
EMBER - Part Two (The EMBER Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline. Silly splitting the story into two., 8 Jun. 2015
I really like the storyline of these two books, but think it is daft to split it into two very short stories. It is a good thing these books are cheap, I would not be happy otherwise having to pay for two books instead of one. Although the story is good, I don't like the way the author leaves you hanging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4