Profile for E Gunning > Reviews

Always On Compact Camera Wrap - Grey
Always On Compact Camera Wrap - Grey
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit around camera, 1 Feb. 2014
This does not fit around my Panasonic LF1 - a great product but does not fit all cameras - be aware of this. Cost for postage to return is more than the item itself, an annoying waste of money!!

SAMSUNG Micro USB Charger ETA0U10UBE for Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100, Galaxy S3 I9300, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, Wave S8500, Wave 2 S8530, Galaxy Apollo I5801, Galaxy Europa I5500, Galaxy W I8150, Galaxy Nexus I9250, Galaxy Note N7000 I9220, Wave 3 S8600 - Including Samsung Micro SD Adapter (by UKIMEX)
Offered by Crazy Bee

10M 100 LED WARM WHITE FAIRY STRING LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, FESTIVE LIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY LIGHTS,WEDDING
Offered by Golden Battery

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm white or white white?, 4 April 2013
I just want to start off by saying how helpful the sellers were with this purchase. However, I spent a lot of time reading various amazon reviews for different sets of fairylights, and as these had a good review and seemed to be exactly what I wanted, I decided to buy them. I was buying them for a specific event, about two weeks in advance so that I knew I would have them in time. The product arrived very quickly and upon opening was exactly as described - I was thrilled. However, when I plugged them in I was incredibly disappointed to see that the bulb colour was bright/cold white, not warm white as shown in the picture and as I expected from the description. As I said, the sellers were incredibly helpful and sent out another set straight away. Sadly, these too were bright/cold white, not warm white. In the end I sent both sets back and was without fairylights much to my dismay. What I would advise is, if you're not too fussy about the bulb colour they're a great product, but if you need something specific, I wouldn't recommend these particular 'warm white' lights, as they are more 'cold white' than 'warm'.

Shantaram
Shantaram
by Gregory David Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars You must read this!, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Shantaram (Paperback)
This book is one of my favourites of all time. The adventure lasts and last and the main character's story is fascinating. Highly recommended if you need to be transported somewhere else..!

Lose Wheat, Lose Weight: The New Allergy-Free Diet Plan with 60 Recipes
Lose Wheat, Lose Weight: The New Allergy-Free Diet Plan with 60 Recipes
by Antoinette Savill

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit battered, 2 Jan. 2013
I know it said it was used but it really was a bit more battered than I expected. Also very wordy - some info is useful and irritant but this felt more like an actual book than a diet plan with recipes.

3M PhotoMount Spray Adhesive - Permanent - 400ml
3M PhotoMount Spray Adhesive - Permanent - 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 2 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time, perfect for adding a layer of glitter to a card which is what I needed for my crafty Christmas card sessions at home.

Sterling silver stud earrings | Pair with Butterflies | 1.0mm round ball | TDi-ST4 | other sizes and styles available - search for TDi-ST
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jan. 2013
Arrived quicker than expected and product as described. Great for work! Very very small so can see how they could go right through the piercing hole, however I have used for my nose so this isn't a problem.

Joseph Joseph Cookbook Stand - Green
Joseph Joseph Cookbook Stand - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jan. 2013
Arrived very quickly and just love the fact that it folds up taking the form of the book once no longer needed. Very clever.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Dec. 2012
I buy this every single year and every year am delighted by the beautiful new collection of photographs. Highly recommend. A perfect gift.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (50cm)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Dec. 2012
Arrived quickly, and the lead is exactly as described. It is very sturdy - a good quality feel. Sometimes these cables can be a bit flimsy but this is a good, solid example. Very pleased, highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2