Profile for RD > Reviews

The Hour - Complete Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
The Hour - Complete Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Romola Garai

5.0 out of 5 stars Help Save "The Hour", 13 May 2013
After reading so many well written reviews of The Hour here, it would be hard for me to add anything that hasn't already been said in so many of the great comments about the series that most all of you have made. However, there is one thing I would like to share with all who have enjoyed this program and are as upset as I am about the shows recent cancellation. Forgive me if this was already posted, but I read all the reviews and did not see this following bit of information. There is a legitimate petition that you can sign, addressed to the BBC asking them to commission a third series of The Hour. I am inserting the link here for those who haven't already seen it and would like to add your name and comments. It appears that there are more than 20,000 signatures to date. Scroll down the page that is linked to read more. A big thank you to Alice Stamataki, the young lady who started the petition! I hope the BBC will reconsider their decision and we will see the third series here on Amazon in the near furture. Fingers crossed!

change.org/en-GB/petitions/the-bbc-please-commission-a-third-series-of-the-hour-savethehour