Profile for Joan Dye > Reviews

Joan Dye

Page: 1 | 2
The War of the Wives
The War of the Wives

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Couldn't put it down. But only gave four stars because I thought the ending was a bit weak., 26 May 2015
Have loved all Tamar Cohens books so far. You become intrigued with the characters straight away.
I think this one is more of a women's read.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product. Have had similar in the past, 16 Jan. 2015
Very nice product. Have had similar in the past, not as good. The cheaper
Ones that you can buy do not have enough inside and do not always have such a nice smell. Used this for pain in my back and was pleased with the help it gave. Don't overheat it though, or you can't lean on it for too long!
Good value for money. Came in good time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this. My grandchildren also love using it for ..., 28 July 2014
Love this. My grandchildren also love using it for all their coloring pencils, which seem to suddenly need sharpening all the time since I bought this. Good sturdy product.

Draper 24961 Electronic Water Timer
Draper 24961 Electronic Water Timer
Offered by PS Autoparts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
Works fine, does what was expected. Good value product.

Birkenstock Boston, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Brown (Habana), 4 UK / 37 EU
Birkenstock Boston, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Brown (Habana), 4 UK / 37 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 28 July 2014
Not as good as I expected. Hoped that these would help with my foot problems, but perhaps expected too much. The narrow size would probably have been o.k. If I had got a larger size. these are a bit uncomfortable due to my heel not quite fitting easily into the hollowed area that is designed for that purpose.

Connect Zone® iPhone 4/4G/4S - 5/5G/5S - 5C & 6 (4.7 inch) Diamond Glitter And Printed Wallet Flip Case Cover + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (iPhone 4 White)
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
Good quality item for the money. Like the bit of bling - hey why not.

Ex Store Black & Pink Textured Spot Padded Embroidered Bra 32A
Ex Store Black & Pink Textured Spot Padded Embroidered Bra 32A
Offered by Zest Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved this bra, 28 July 2014
Bought for my granddaughter. She loved this bra. Fit just right. Good quality item for the money.

The Shock of the Fall
The Shock of the Fall

3.0 out of 5 stars something different., 17 May 2014
I have only given this three stars because I don't think it is for everyone. It gets a bit confusing at times, when the past and present of Matts life merge. But I do believe it is a good read, and worth persevering with.

Rhodium Plated Little Penguin Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver Ripple Chain 18'' and Cat's Eye Stone (Gift Pouch Included) Fine Fashion Jewellery
Offered by Small Island Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars very cute but...., 10 Mar. 2014
Just received this as a gift for my young grandaughter. I like it a lot and it seems good quality for the money. BUT the chain is threaded through the beak of the penguin and because the actual silver beak is not sealed down onto the chest area, there is nothing to stop the penguin pendant coming off of the chain ( and it does - easily). I am worried about attempting to squash the beak down further myself for fear of damaging it. I think a separate link should have been soldered on to the top back of pendant to carry the chain instead, then this would avoid this problem.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars something to make you keep reading, 8 Jan. 2014
You just want to keep going to find out what happens next. Not the best triller I have read, but certainly a good book. Would make a good film, if it has not already been done?

Page: 1 | 2