Profile for john > Reviews

john

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 Windows 10 compatible
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 Windows 10 compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Agood purchase, 6 Jan. 2016
Yep it is what it says on the box, I lost my original copy due to a glitch on my computer and only wanted to reinstall it, but as my computer came with it pre-installed I could not get a key for it, this one installed without a hitch and was dirt cheap hence the 5 star rating.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality, 28 Feb. 2014
This was bought on my suggestion for an incontinent client of mine, it served the person well reducing the problems relating to continually cleaning full carpets.

120pc Mini Blade Car/Auto Fuses Assortment
120pc Mini Blade Car/Auto Fuses Assortment
Offered by Bargainbitz

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable quality, 28 Feb. 2014
I needed an assortment of fuses for my car and my boat, there were plenty of everything I needed, only one fuse was malformed concidering the price that is still pretty good going.

Vodafone K3772 Mobile Broadband Dongle Pay As You Go
Vodafone K3772 Mobile Broadband Dongle Pay As You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and easy to use, 28 Feb. 2014
This was purchased to give me internet on the move on my lap top. Simple and cost effective with no contract.

McAfee Internet Security Suite 2014 3 Users OEM Ecard
McAfee Internet Security Suite 2014 3 Users OEM Ecard

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and cost effective product., 28 Feb. 2014
This method of delivery of this product is both efficient and conciderably cheaper than the traditional method. Installation. The step by step instructions are fool proof and simple, this is a dramatic step forward in delivery of this popular product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best all round ink on the market, 21 April 2012
Parker Quink has been around donkeys years, and as I prefere a fountain pen to write with, was the obvious choice to try. The ink is free flowing and has good colour and depth, as you would expect from this company, although the bottle shape could do with a change, as getting the last bit out is fairly difficult, a small reccess in the base to allow the pen to take up the ink, would improve matters greatly.Would I buy it again? Well, I just bought some more at a local shop clearance, but I am faily sure that when that runs out I'll come back to Amazon.

Kenco Millicano Tin 100 g (Pack of 6)
Kenco Millicano Tin 100 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by eu-xta/allsorts

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 25 Sept. 2011
Love the stuff and cheap from amazon

2010: The Year We Make Contact [DVD] [1984]
2010: The Year We Make Contact [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Roy Scheider
Offered by Disc-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars a clase all of its own, 25 Sept. 2011
One of the greatest sci fi films ever made and entirely believeable which is the mark of a true genius in the way the film has been produces. I personally like the attention to detail that makes the whole thing stand out from the crowd.

The Gates of Rome (Emperor Series, Book 1)
The Gates of Rome (Emperor Series, Book 1)
by Conn Iggulden
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 25 Sept. 2011
This book was one that I could not put down, the author is very good at creating the atmosphere of ancient roman life surrounding the young Julius Ceasar, enthraling.