Profile for Scapa Flow > Reviews

Content by Scapa Flow

Scapa Flow (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Codorniu Rosado Non Vintage Limited Edition Design Cava 75 cl (Case of 3)
Codorniu Rosado Non Vintage Limited Edition Design Cava 75 cl (Case of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 12 April 2015
This is a nice winter drink. Nice a dry inspire of being Rose. Recommended.

Crumpler Tote Bag DZT-M-003 Pink
Crumpler Tote Bag DZT-M-003 Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 28 Mar. 2015
When it arrived it said it was a laptop bag inspite of the description. Didn't like the size and didn't feel it is worth the money. Sent it back.

Stanley MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench 250mm STA090949
Stanley MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench 250mm STA090949

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Mar. 2015
Great quality for the price. Recommend

Logitech Harmony Smart Control for iPhone/Android Mobile Phone
Logitech Harmony Smart Control for iPhone/Android Mobile Phone
Offered by RIVENDITORE DI ELETTRONICA LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Mar. 2015
I admit I spent ages getting this to work but now I love it. I too have given up on the iPhone app and just use the remote. It's works my sky box and Apple TV hidden in a cabinet using the hub and the TV and sound bar with the mini blaster. It seems to work perfectly now and is, somehow,a satisfying control to use. Is a nice size and the keys work well. You don't need to point it at the TV either. So use the app to programme it and you have a great remote control.

Ted Baker London Fastnet Folding Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Integrated Mic - Pink/Gold

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 28 Mar. 2015
I got one that must have been opened. The seal was broken and the aluminium at the sides was marked by hand prints. It was also too heavy to slip in my case for travel as I had intended. As it would appear to be easily marked as so heavy I returned it.

Anker 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2015
Brilliant! My fourth one. We have one attached to the back of the hall table with only enough of the cables in view and everybody uses it when they come in. Another one in a bag with travel Bluetooth speaker for travel and two given to sons.
Edit. Now we have had 3 failures. Ok they have replaced 2 so far but there is a problem with these. I'm waiting to see if they replace the one they replaced a few weeks ago as its failing now too.
Edit 4th one gone now. Ok they replace them but I'm on holiday with it. These are awful.

Kipling Youri Spin 68 Large Spinner Trolley K1531713K Pink Orchid
Kipling Youri Spin 68 Large Spinner Trolley K1531713K Pink Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my wife as a cabin bag which is the size for Ryanair. She loves it as it's very manoeuvrable, light and looks good. She is as happy with it as anybody could be with a piece of luggage and if the price drops again we would get one for a daughter's Christmas present.

Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket, Polyester - King, White
Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket, Polyester - King, White
Offered by Branded_Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar. 2015
I suffer from poor circulation in my hands a feet post chemotherapy but resisted getting one of these as it made me feel like my parents! But, this is bliss! Have no complaints and at the Amazon price and utter bargain. We have the small box when the leads attach under the pillow so it causes no problem. Recommended.

[Apple MFi Certified] [2-Pack] Anker 3ft / 0.9m Premium Lightning to USB Cable with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone, iPod and iPad (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 11 Mar. 2015
As is normal with Anker products, very well made and packaged. They work which is more than you can say for a lot of these leads!

Groom Professional First Love Pet Cologne, 200 ml
Groom Professional First Love Pet Cologne, 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerfull, 11 Mar. 2015
Needs to be turbo charged to cover the smell of our pooch when she's needing a bath but is strong enough for the job. Just watch you don't get it on your hands unless you really love the smell wafting up on you for a few hours!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7