Profile for Mrs. Christine L. Keeling > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Christine...

Mrs. Christine L. Keeling

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bones in High Places
Bones in High Places
Price: 0.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Have quite enjoyed this series but feel it is going on and ..., 26 July 2014
Have quite enjoyed this series but feel it is going on and on. Love the way the animals communicate among themselves but wish we could get to the end of the saga rather more swiftly.

100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract-PREMIUM QUALITY Strongest Strength 5000mg 50% GCA-UK Made Diet Weight Loss Slimming Pills 90 Vegetarian Capsules for ONE MONTHS SUPPLY as Recommended by Dr Oz and Over 6 Times Stronger than Other Brands and 50% More Capsules
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online
Price: 23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Users of this product should first be very careful and ..., 26 July 2014
Users of this product should first be very careful and check their blood pressure because this product may not be safe to use along with prescribed medications.

FACE2FAITH: A spiritual journey through paint
FACE2FAITH: A spiritual journey through paint
by Jenni Eden
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing at what can be achieved with a little bravery ..., 26 July 2014
Amazing at what can be achieved with a little bravery and faith. Fascinating to see and read through this book.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't find it particularly gripping and in a way it isn't but gradually the characters seeped their way into my imagination a, 26 July 2014
I wondered at first would I actually finish this book. I didn't find it particularly gripping and in a way it isn't but gradually the characters seeped their way into my imagination and as I read on further and further I realised what a brilliant story it actually is and how well written too. Well done to JKR. So very true to real life.

Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the writing and description of the characters who came ..., 26 July 2014
I have now read the 4th book in this series as this first one captured my imagination so well. Loved the writing and description of the characters who came alive. A very good story well told about being a Detective in the Dover area.

Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful holiday reading especially if it is wet outside, 26 July 2014
What an interesting read. Will look forward to re reading this book, it has taught me much about life in India from a woman's perspective. I felt I learned a lot from this story. It was a read I found hard to put down as I got thoroughly lost in it. Wonderful holiday reading especially if it is wet outside.

Kissed by Ice (Sunwalker Saga Book 5)
Kissed by Ice (Sunwalker Saga Book 5)
Price: 2.33

4.0 out of 5 stars time she grew up a bit now but more fun light reading, 26 July 2014
Enjoying the continuation of Morgan and the gang to find the book. Again slight irritation with character traits of Morgan, time she grew up a bit now but more fun light reading.

Kissed by Moonlight (Book Four of the Sunwalker Saga 4)
Kissed by Moonlight (Book Four of the Sunwalker Saga 4)
Price: 2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed them all so far and now reading the fifth, 26 July 2014
Enjoyed them all so far and now reading the fifth. Always a cliff hanger on which to end. Fun light reading, have enjoyed this series just taking the sci fi element for what it is. I do find some irritation with character traits of Morgan, the lead character. If she is such a talented and full time employed person then acting in rather a teen infantile way, in some situations, is out of keeping.

Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Duracell rechargeable 2400 mAh AA batteries - 8 pack
Offered by PriceKo
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Work really well and are probably the best buy to be had.

Kodak Genuine 30B/ 30CL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black & Colour (335/ 390 Pages)
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of these for my machine and they've all been excellent. I don't think they make Kodak printers any ..., 26 July 2014
I have used many of these for my machine and they've all been excellent. I don't think they make Kodak printers any longer thought.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12