Profile for M. Harris > Reviews

Mini Butterfly Kite
Mini Butterfly Kite
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little kite for pre-schoolers, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Mini Butterfly Kite (Toy)
What a fabulous little kite this is. I bought three for my playgroup and the children absolutely loved them. There wasn't an awful lot of wind on the day we used them but what there was enabled the children to fly their kites by running with the kite. Perfect size for preschoolers who found no problem at all in using them with very little adult help. Love, love, love and highly recommend.

The Classic Christmas Album
The Classic Christmas Album
Offered by A2Z Entertains

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, do not expect to hear much of Barbara Streisand, 29 Nov. 2013
Very disappointing and quite frankly very deceiving album. Nowhere on the cd does it tell you that the songs are dueted with anyone. On going back to the product online I did see further down that this was the case. There is very little of Barbara in these songs with most of it sung by someone I do not know and who in my opinion has a very ordinary voice. If you are a true Streisand fan please don't waste your money on this cd. If I could have given it no stars I would have.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2014 1:18 PM BST

The Skin You Live in
The Skin You Live in
by Michael Tyler

2.0 out of 5 stars Too obscure to be read to three year olds....., 30 May 2011
This review is from: The Skin You Live in (Hardcover)
Would be okay for older children but I wanted it for my nursery and the content was not suitable for that age group.

Square Outdoor Patio Fireplace
Square Outdoor Patio Fireplace

5.0 out of 5 stars good size and quality firepit, 30 May 2011
This review is from: Square Outdoor Patio Fireplace
Received on time, good quality, little bit bigger than I expected but that wasn't a problem. There was a small dent in the grid but decided against sending it back. Produced a good heat, would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality wooden role play food, 17 Mar. 2010
Fabulous role play wooden food of very good quality. My only wish is that the tops were stuck on as they are a choking hazard for younger children. It does say that this product is from three years and up but I have three and four year olds in my playgroup and they still put things in their mouth's. It is for this reason that I would have prefered that the tops could not be removed.

Wonderworld - Microwave
Wonderworld - Microwave

3.0 out of 5 stars too large for early years play, 17 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Wonderworld - Microwave (Toy)
Bought this for my playgroup because I wanted a quality microwave for group play. However, had to return this product as this microwave is as large as an adult sized microwave and in my opinion much too big to fit with childsize kitchen units. Would, I guess, be okay for older children, as it is a quality product, but would not recommend it for children in the early years.

Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous set, fabulous quality, 24 Jan. 2010
I purchased this pan set for use in my playgroup, wanting a durable quality product that would withstand the rigours of being played with a large group of children over many years. I was not disappointed great size, appropriate for child play (often these product are too small) and the quality was fab. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny teaset not suitable for group play, 24 Jan. 2010
Was looking forward to receiving this very preety teaset to use in my playgroup. However, when it came I was very dissappointed. The tin was very thin and would have been very easily bent and the pieces very small the teapot lid in particular a serious choking hazard, by the time I would have had to pay to send it back it would not have been worth it. So am having to keep a tea set that I do not want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2010 10:54 PM BST