Profile for Toddy > Reviews

Chocolate Embossed Leather Notebook Mini 75 x 95mm
Chocolate Embossed Leather Notebook Mini 75 x 95mm
Offered by Paper High

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2014
Excellent item as with other small chunky journal ordered at the same time.

Leather Journal Notebook Mini Embossed 80 x 105mm
Leather Journal Notebook Mini Embossed 80 x 105mm
Offered by Paper High

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mini notebook, 20 Aug. 2014
I love this mini notebook. It smells great. Quite small but very chunky. I use in my handbag for jotting down notes and things when I'm out and about. Very tactile cover and all my friends comment on it. All in all a lovely notebook. I also bought a small leather notebook, which I was equally pleased with. This would be ideal if you use a smaller size handbag. I use mine for work notes. Would definitely use this company again.

Prodded Hooking for a Three-Dimensional Effect
Prodded Hooking for a Three-Dimensional Effect
by Gene Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful., 2 April 2014
For anyone who loves rag rugging this book shows a completely different aspect. Inspiring throughout with lovely color photos and easy to follow instructions. Video was great too. Extremely glad I bought this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag for a long while!, 2 April 2014
For the price this bag was just what I wanted. Large size, plenty of inside and outside pockets. Very comfortable to carry on shoulder. Also included was a short handle as well which I have found quite useful.

Textile Style
Textile Style
by Caroline Clifton-Mogg

5.0 out of 5 stars glorious textiles, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Textile Style (Hardcover)
This is a book which I have taken out from the local library time and time again. Thought it was time I bought my own copy. You can loose yourself in the coloured illustrations of the beautiful and glorious textiles. A look and absorb book rather than a look and learn book. If you love textiles you will love browsing through the colourful pages of thios book.

Such a Long Journey
Such a Long Journey
by Rohinton Mistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Just read, 16 April 2011
This review is from: Such a Long Journey (Paperback)
I have read author's previous books so knew what to expect - but you can be surprised. Really enjoyed the saga of Indian family life. Very good read if you're into family sagas. The whole of humanity resides in this book sad, funny, melancholy, hilarious. Characters are well formed and all knit well together.