Profile for Gloria > Reviews

Nelsons Active Manuka Honey Gold - 500gms
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 25.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste and not too sweet, 18 Sep 2013
The honey arrived before the designated time. Really lovely taste in teas and even on it's own. I am sure that this honey as added to my energy levels. I have had made another order. Give it a try I don't think you will be disapointed.

Illustrating Fashion: Concept to Creation
Illustrating Fashion: Concept to Creation
by Steven Stipelman

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 18 Mar 2013
Not cheap, but you get what you pay for. A fabulous book and really easy to follow. Really well worth buying if you are interested in illustrations or just learning. Also it is a beautiful book.

Pollyanna [DVD] [2003]
Pollyanna [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Amanda Burton
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I real feel good film, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pollyanna [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I love this film. It really cheers you up and is such a lovely feel good and uplifting story even for oldies like me.

Mastika 500mg Mastic Gum - Pack of 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Mastika 500mg Mastic Gum - Pack of 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, 18 Mar 2013
I started taking these after the tablets that my GP have me did not get rid of the H-Pylori, however I have also been on antibiotics too, but I do believe that these have definitely worked. I certainly do not have the pain and discomfort associated with H-Pylori and feel a lot better. But do exercise too.

USN Diet Fuel Ultralean 1000 g Vanilla Weight Control Meal Replacement Shake Powder
Price: 19.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely taste, 18 Mar 2013
Great for first thing in the morning after exercise. Really quick to mix and tastes good, add a little nutmeg, lovely. Also you feel quite full and do not feel hungry till lunchtime. I bought the Vanilla because you can add frozen or fresh fruit if you want a change.

Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)
Change Your Words, Change Your World (Insights)
Price: 1.03

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Read, 18 Mar 2013
Started really well and very inspiring then two thirds through the book it just seemed to take bits from other books. However I would still recommend buying it.

The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
The Tracy Anderson Method - Dance Cardio Workout II [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson
Offered by HallBankMedia
Price: 3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 18 Mar 2013
Just a little complicated. But for those into fitness it is really good. I am sure once I am a little fitter I will use it.

Renew Your Life--Improved Digestion and Detoxification
Renew Your Life--Improved Digestion and Detoxification
by Brenda Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 18 Mar 2013
This book is a really good read and very informative. Even though it was published a while ago all the points are still really relevant.
A huge plus is that there is a website that you can go to if you have any inquiries and you receive a prompt reply. Well worth buying.

How I Got Rid Of H. Pylori: What if you can get rid of H. Pylori with no antibiotics
Price: 6.11

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 18 Mar 2013
A really quick read with some good points. However the tea he recommends and swears by you just can not get except from a less reputable website. Save your money.

The Juice Master's Rebounding Workout
The Juice Master's Rebounding Workout
Dvd ~ Juice Master
Offered by The Juice Master
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good morning workout, 18 Mar 2013
This video is really good and I do feel a lot fitter the fact that each segment is only 20 minutes means you hardly notice taking the time to do it plus you can not make excuses for not having enough time. I have really noticed my breathing is better too.