Profile for derk > Reviews

Content by derk

derk

20" Ultra Slim LED Digital Freeview USB Record TV DVD. Caravan HGV Boat. 12 / 24 VOLT DC 12V + 240
Offered by Deal_Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound is terrible and not worth the money., 30 Mar. 2015
Nothing wrong with picture quality given the price however we found the sound to be terrible.The sound switches off completely when there is no sound on the programme or dvd you are watching and comes back on when there is some noise such as a voice or music. It is terrible and have now removed it and bought a more expensive avtex.. It was a complete waste of money and would not recommend it all. Very disappointing as it is now too late to get back our money

WD My Book Essential 1 TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Book Essential 1 TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong plug !!!!, 5 Sept. 2012
Item arrived quickly but the liitle transformer has the wrong plug. Dont want to send the whole thing back I just want to talk to someone about it. Frustratingly I am unable to find out how to contact anyone about it. Amazon does not seem to permit after sales contact.

Mouse Phone 2 in 1 USB VOIP Internet Phone and 800dpi Optical Mouse
Mouse Phone 2 in 1 USB VOIP Internet Phone and 800dpi Optical Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars operating system beware, 20 April 2011
just purchased this phone only to realize that it is only compatable with windows 2000 or xp. my fault in not reading the spec. I have tried it with vista unsuccessfully. just make sure you have the correct operating system before ordering.

Works ok as an expensive mouse

58mm Crown-Shaped Hood for Canon 1100D 1200D 100D 600D 550D 700D 750D 760D 70D 50D 60D 70D,7D,EOS EFS 18-55mm EF 28-90mm EF 28-105mm EF 50mm Lens, clamp collar nut, 58mm filter, Nikon, Tamron, Tokina, Sigma, Fuji, Pentax and other lens with a 58mm front thread diameter.
Offered by BV-electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars srew fit issues, 26 Sept. 2010
I wish I had read the reviews on this item before I bought it as I probably would not have purchased it. Whilst the delivery was quick I am still unable to screw it properly and easily either directly onto the lens or the UV filter.
on the few occasions i have managed to get it attached it jams within a turn and then is very difficult to remove. This was a waste of money as it is no good to me and is not worth sending back for what it costs for postage. I am surprised they actually still sell it after the bad reviews.