Profile for Emma Dawes > Reviews

Content by Emma Dawes

Emma Dawes ""mark reid fantasy cats"" (monmouth wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Escort
The Escort

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Escort (Kindle Edition)
OMG! Started reading this book at 10.20pm when I went to bead...it's now 1am and I'm finished! That's a first. This is one raunchy little book!
This is the sweet and meaningful version of "fifty shades of grey" defiantly for adults only... LOVED IT :) now I think I may have to go wake my other half up ;)!

Fighting Redemption
Fighting Redemption

5.0 out of 5 stars Crying!, 1 Dec 2014
Gripping love story from start to finish had me in tears! Fantastic story will be reading this again someday. Highly recommended :)

A Shade of Kiev 2
A Shade of Kiev 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great instalment!, 30 Nov 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev 2 (Kindle Edition)
Really really enjoyed it. Very exciting and continues the story effortlessly. I only have one negative and that is true with the other books too...that for me I really wish they were longer. They are so short that by the time I'm really really enjoying them and have fully got myself into "the zone!" I'm at 90%!! Literally read in a day! That being said, it doesn't stop me reading them because the stories are just so good! :) will be patiently waiting for my email! :)

Orlind (The Draykon Series Book 3)
Orlind (The Draykon Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 Nov 2014
Perfect end to the series, really enjoyable read. Loved these books! Would recommend if you want a great story imaginative creatures and a nice easy read.

Lokant (The Draykon Series Book 2)
Lokant (The Draykon Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lokant.. Draykon 2, 22 Nov 2014
This has been my book of the month! Absolutely loved it.
I read a review saying that these books have "barbie" plot lines and to be honest was debating not even reading them...wow I'm so glad I did! In my opinion this book is better than the first,
I absolutely couldn't put this book down, it is gripping from start to finish. I loved the relationship between Eva and Tren and also the sense of humour the author has given him..I giggled throughout the book at his antiques! Fab really highly recommended.. now if you will excuse me I have book three to read! ;)

Draykon (The Draykon Series Book 1)
Draykon (The Draykon Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really refreshing fantasy!, 20 Nov 2014
I have read a lot of fantasy books but I found this to be refreshingly different to the rest. It is a true fantasy book..all the creatures are totally fictional..intially you find yourself trying to get to grips with what things are, even the main character has wings and lives in a tree! That being said it is easily followed and not confusing as some fantasies can be. I really enjoyed it and will be reading the second now! :)

I Am Forever (What Kills Me Book 2)
I Am Forever (What Kills Me Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am forever, 17 Nov 2014
Fab...loved it, a short little book but really good characters, storyline and ending. I will be reading all the authors future books!!

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two) (Penryn & the End of Days Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars World after Angelfall 2, 12 Nov 2014
Flipping amazing! LOVED these books, highly recommend. Please write another!!! :) Great story, fantastic characters packed full of crazy creatures..demons and angels, what more could you want?!

The Story Of Us
The Story Of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of us, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Story Of Us (Kindle Edition)
This is the perfect romance!! read in a day. Althoigh it starts with a tragedy like 'fractured' the storys are very different. I
actually enjoyed this more than fractured...loved it!

Remember Me
Remember Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: Remember Me (Kindle Edition)
This is an amazing book written about an incredible women. Historical based stories are not usually my thing but the story of her life intrigued me and I am so glad I read it.
Really every possible thing that could go wrong, did go wrong for Mary. As soon as she sees any glimpse of happiness it is torn away. You can't help but be amazed by her courage and her inability to give up on life. It is a long book but I really enjoyed it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 11:32 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3