Profile for Cassi and Adam > Reviews

Content by Cassi and Adam

Cassi and Adam (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.)

Feed [2005] [DVD]
Feed [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Thompson
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..., 7 July 2012
This review is from: Feed [2005] [DVD] (DVD)
An interesting, and often humourous insight into the world of "feeders" and "gainers". Although obviously taken to the extreme, it was an entertaining film for anyone with a strong stomach!

6 Syringe Pens Ideal for Nurse Costumes
6 Syringe Pens Ideal for Nurse Costumes
Offered by AriaSolutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Haha, excellent!, 7 July 2012
These were bought as a silly gift for my husband, who is a Senior Care Assistant. These are a brilliant little present for anyone in the health care profession, or anyone really! I'd have loved these when I was at school and college!

They came with refills, which is handy, and work well. My only negative comment would be that they aren't wrapped, and therefore the presentation (for a present, anyway) is slightly disappointing. Only slighty, however.

Perfect for "Secret Santa" in a nursing home or hospital!

One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans
One Hundred Secret Thoughts Cats Have About Humans
by Celia Haddon

3.0 out of 5 stars :/, 7 July 2012
I bought this book for my neice, who is 9, and has always been mad about cats. I read it before I gave it to her (naughty, I know) and although I understood the humour and found myself laughing out loud on couple of occasions, I fear that this book is more suited to adults than children.

A good read, don't get me wrong, but it didn't suit it's purpose in my case.

World's Best Grandad On Board, World's Best Grandad Car Sign, Baby on Board Sign, Baby on Board, Decal, Bumper Sticker, Grandad Car Sign, Grandad Sign, Grandparent Car Sign Gift
Offered by iwantthatsigncom

3.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day present., 7 July 2012
This was bought as a token Father's Day present. Although the product itself is quite good quality, I was disappointed that it didn't come in any kind of celophane wrapping, which ruins the presentation of a present a little, for me anyway.

2 ASSORTED BABY  DINOSAUR CUPS T-REX AND TRICERATOPS BY WILD REPUBLIC
2 ASSORTED BABY DINOSAUR CUPS T-REX AND TRICERATOPS BY WILD REPUBLIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Rooaar!, 7 July 2012
I bought these as a little Christmas present for my dinosaur-mad son, who will be 3 in October. They haven't been put to use yet, but I've had a good nosey at them before storing them away for Santa.

Although I wasn't expecting them to be plastic (I probably missed that in the description) I was actually pleasantly surprised by how good the dinosaur design is. The plastic is sturdy enough to withstand being dropped, which is handy in a child's product. However, the cups are on the small size and probably a little too young for anyone over the age of 3/4 years.

My son will love them, but they're possibly more suited to children from 18 months - 3 years.

EyeCatchBags - Looli Womens Large Grab Bag Black
EyeCatchBags - Looli Womens Large Grab Bag Black
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 7 July 2012
I bought this bag for my mother for her birthday, and she was delighted. She wanted an unusual "statement" bag, but of a decent size that she could use every day, and this bag was perfect. It's very quirky, and she's had many complimerts from both workmates and strangers in the street. The material is very sturdy and it came in a lovely presentation bag, with plenty of padding and packaging.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but perfect for those with an eye for unusual items.

SLUG cotton Tote bag. LIME. Recycle!
SLUG cotton Tote bag. LIME. Recycle!
Offered by Digg Design

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a slug! What's not to love?, 7 July 2012
I bought this bag as a silly little present for my mother, who is a keen festival-goer and has a quirky sense of humour. She was delighted with the bag and thought it's simplicity was hilarious.
The material was surprisingly thick and the bag was a decent size, I can't think of a typical handbag item that wouldn't fit in it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 July 2012
I bought this item as a joint Christmas present for my 3 year-old son and my husband's 6 year-old daughter. Although it hasn't yet been put to use, we have opened and assembled the slide, before returning it to it's packaging.

The box was very light upon delivery, which disappointed me somewhat, as I then assumed that the product would be bad quality and made from flimsy plastic. However, it turns out that the weight is very deceptive, as the slide is surprisingly sturdy and a brilliant size, considering it's bargain price tag. Although I wouldn't exactly agree that the slide would be practical for a 10 year-old, it will provide years of entertainment for our thrill-seeking 3 year-old, and my husband's daughter should get a year or two good use out of it. It was very easy to slot together, which is handy as I suck at anything like that.

Other, similar-sized slides I have come across have all been in the £55 - £70 range, therefore this slide is a real bargain and I can't recommend it enough. Do note that the eyes are actually stickers, not part of the plastic design. Top tip: paint clear nail varnish around the edge of the stickers, it stops them peeling off :)