Profile for Mr. Shaun Barrell > Reviews

Mr. Shaun Barrell

Record Power SS16V Scroll Saw 16-inch
Record Power SS16V Scroll Saw 16-inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Warehouse deals avoid, 29 Jun. 2011
Record Power Scroll is excellent for the money but Amazon warehouse deals is a con and not as stated when purchasing from them this way. I had 2x hex keys missing, table insert missing, blade missing, washers and a bolt all MISSING. So not just a returned Item that been reboxed but cannot use and a waste of my time. Contacted Amazon and all you get from them is to return it. in the end contacted Record Power and hopefully they will send me the correct parts so I can use the machine for what it was sold for. TO BE ABLE TO AT LEAST USE IT.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY out on sizing, 27 Mar. 2010
If you purchase these shorts and your a 32" waist then fine buy the XXL. If you follow the ONLY sizing chart availible on Amazon for these shorts then expect a trip to the good old post office to return them and hopefully get a refund. Very thin C**P material aswell. Apart from that I'm happy and arranging to send them back because I have not got much else to do with my time!!

The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD]
The Keith Floyd Cookery Collection (TV Chef, Travel) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Floyd

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad sound and picture quality, 24 Nov. 2009
I really like Keith Floyd's cookery shows but this DVD production is of very bad quality. The sound is terrible and the picture is not much better. It would look and sound better on VHS. So I would not bother with this set and would suggest waiting for something better at a later date.On further veiwing and to much annoyance i thought I'd add at the major disappointment of the production of this DVD with todays technology I think DELTA have been very lazy with this box set and have shown no respect to this great man and his ground breaking programms, cheap and nasty stay well clear and hope someone else in the future will do a greatly improved job of copying these programs to disc for future people to enjoy. Great programs C**p production.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2011 11:39 AM BST

The Genius of Photography [DVD]
The Genius of Photography [DVD]
Offered by nagiry

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sound editing, 11 Aug. 2009
Be careful when purchasing this DVD. Sound for voice lip movement well out of sync on interviews, with my copy anyway (found it difficult to watch) Excellent photography dvd apart from that, so have ordered a replacement from Amazon to see if their is any differance but I think it's in production so not too hopeful.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2010 2:36 PM GMT

Merkur Brushed Steel Nail Clippers
Merkur Brushed Steel Nail Clippers

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what they are, 13 Mar. 2009
Not worth the money, smaller than I was expecting and pouch is NOT leather but very cheap plastic.

Dennys, White Serving or Formal Glove Elasticated Medium
Dennys, White Serving or Formal Glove Elasticated Medium
Offered by Jubert Linen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for £1.99, 5 Feb. 2009
Very good gloves, quality good for £1.99. Very fast delivery from seller (Chef). I use them for handling slides when scanning onto my PC.