Profile for RJ1 > Reviews

Content by RJ1

RJ1

The New Rules: The dating dos and don'ts for the digital generation from the bestselling authors of The Rules
by Ellen Fein

5.0 out of 5 stars So true.. brilliant!, 24 Nov. 2013
The book got delivered to me on the Friday and by Sunday evening I had already read more than half of the book. I can't put it down! I've never been into reading much, but this has just captured my eyes. Everything in the book they say is so unbelievably true and now I cringe at all the things that I used to do when I was meeting someone and understand now why things didn't work out. I got really hurt previously and just out of interested I thought I'd read the book to see if it was a load of nonsense but actually I would recommend it to anyone that's had their heart broken... it really toughens you up and you have to be ready to do THE RULES. You will know as soon as you start reading the book if you are strong enough to take on the rules and if you've got to that stage where you can't take it anymore because your constantly being messed around then this book is fantastic for you to read. I wish I had found this book years ago and purchased it because it would have given me a massive heads up. If your single... looking for a relationship or not.. get this book because one way or another it will prepare you when you eventually start meeting a guy. It's the type of book you can read over and over again plus it does make me laugh reading it! I feel so much more positive about myself reading this book.
At the end of the day this my own personal opinion... other people might be different and think it's a waste of time which is fair enough but men are totally different to women in the way they think and that is what this book has probably helped me most with... knowing how to give them a chase.